Chapter 6

Dani POV

"C'mon Dan, you can't stay in here forever." Amy said. 

"I can if I can't be with Kaitlin." I shot back. Dad has banned me from seeing her, which, made me even more mad. 

"I know it hurts, but you'll get over it." 

"Amy, it's not that easy. I know she is my first relationship, but I think we had that spark." I said, sitting up. 

"Do you really think so?" She asked. I nodded. 

"I know so."

"Dani, maybe they'll change their minds." She said. 

"I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon." I got up and starting walking toward the door. 

"Where are you going?" Amy asked. 

"On a walk." I left the house and started walking towards the beach.

When I got there, I took off my shoes and walked along the shoreline. I walked past a couple. 'I bet they don't get judged' I thought.

Kaitlin POV

"Mom why don't you get that I really like her?" I asked. I just told my parents about me and Dani. 

"Kaitlin, you're just...confused." She said. 

"I'm not confused! The only thing I know is that she's everything to me. Can't you accept that?" I yelled. Mom and Dad just looked at me. "So, you tell me you don't care who I'm with, until I'm with a girl? It shouldn't matter! I can't believe you!" I grabbed my phone and walked towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" My dad asked. 

"Out." I replied. I went out and started walking

(A/N I'm nothing like this in real life... I kinda wish I was though)

I walked to the beach, and found a place to sit. It was later in the afternoon so I watched the sunset. I wish Dani was here with me. "Kaitlin?" I heard someone say. I looked to my right. 

"Dani?" I got up and ran to her, hugging her tight. "I cannot believe my parents right now." I said. 

"Why?" She asked. I told her about what happened.

"That sucks. Why can't people just get it through their heads that it doesn't matter if you're with a girl or a boy?" Dani said. 

"I know." I agreed.

We stood up. "I should probably get home." She said. 

"Wait, before you go." I grabbed her waist and puller her close. She put her arms around my neck. I looked up at her. I lost myself in her bright green eyes. I leaned in, closing my eyes. My lips collided with Dani's. I felt sparks all throughout my body.

Dani POV

I felt the same sparks as the first time we kissed. When I kissed her, everything felt right. We pulled away. "I love you, Dani." She said, looking right into my eyes. 

"I love you, too." We kissed again. We pulled away. Kaitlin giggled and blushed. I smiled.

"What are you two doing!?" Someone said. We turned around, Christina standing there. 

"Christina I-" 

"Don't even try Dani. I can't believe you, going behind our backs like that. For someone who's not even good for you!" She said. Not good for me?! 

"Christina, I love her with all my heart. Can't you accept that! And if not, I can't believe you. And it doesn't matter what you think, because I will still love her." I said.

She looked at the both of us and sighed. "Dani, it's gonna get some getting used to, but I accept." 

"YES!" I heard from beside me. Kaitlin had a sheepish look on her face. "Sorry, I'm just really happy." 

"It's fine. I am too. Thank you Christina." Chris smiled. 

"You're welcome. But I still don't know about dad. He might need some convincing."

"I know." I said. 

"And you." Christina turned to Kaitlin. "You better not hurt my sister." 

"I swear, I love your sister more than anything. I don't plan on hurting her." She said. I put an arm around my girlfriend's waist and pulled her close, smiling.

------------------

Hiiiiii :) THEY FINALLY SAID I LOVE YOU ISN'T THAT EXCITING? I was waiting for a good moment to write that in. Anyway, thank you guys for reading! What do you think is on June 3rd? I don't think it's another EP or a single, I don't think that they would describe that as 'something BIG is coming'. Comment what you think!

Thanks for reading!

Kaitlin :):*