Chapter 10

Hey peoples! Before I start this chapter, I thought I would just give a little description of Kaitlin cuz idk I think it give you a better picture. I'll just list stuff.

Age: 14

Height: 5'4"

Hair: blond-ish brown-ish just past her shoulders

Eyes: blue

Glasses: black nerd glasses

Yeah I hope that helps. Okay onto the story!

---------------------------

Dani POV

"Dani get up, we're performing at VidCon!" Lauren said, excitedly. I got out of bed and went downstairs. I made myself cereal and sat next to Katherine.

"You excited?" She asked as I took a bite. I nodded and swallowed.

"Are you?" I asked.

"Course I am!" Kath answered. We talked while we finished our breakfast. I went back upstairs and took a shower. I straightened my hair and put on light makeup. I changed into black skinny jeans, my white 85 tee, and tied my plaid shirt around my waist.

Kaitlin POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I got up and took a shower. I curled my hair and put on light makeup. I changed into a black fitted tee, jean shorts, and a gray beanie. I grabbed my bag and walked over to the Cimorelli's. I knocked on the door. Lauren answered the door. "Hey Kaitlin. GUYS SHES HERE LETS GO!" She yelled.

"Hey Lauren." I said. Her sisters came out, and I followed them to the car. I sat next to Dani in the back.

I grabbed her hand. "Hey Dan." I said.

"Hi babe." She said, kissing my cheek.

"Babe?" I asked.

"What's wrong with that?" She asked.

"Nothing, you've just never called me that before. But I like it." I said. Dani smiled.

"Good. I hope you like Kate too." I giggled.

"Love it." I said.

"PDA much?" Lauren said. Lisa faked like she was throwing up. "

I thought you said you liked romantic stuff?" Dani asked them.

---At VidCon------

"Look! There's Dan! And there's Tyler Oakley!" I pointed out, fangirling.

"You're a Youtuber too." Dani said.

"And that means I'm not allowed to fangirl?" She laughed. She looked around. I heard her gasp.

"There's Bethany Mota!" She dragged me over by her. "Hey Beth." She said.

"Hey girls. I love the new music." Bethany said to her sisters. They talked for a little bit. I took their picture. We walked around a little bit.

I looked around. I had to find Ian and Anthony. "Kaitlin!" Dani called. She pointed over to the right. I gasped. I grabbed her hand I we ran over to them. They just finished up with some other fans. They turned to us.

"H-h-hi I-I'm Kai-Kaitlin." I stuttered. Anthony smiled.

"No need to be nervous."

"Yeah we're just two idiots." Ian said. I giggled.

"Can I hug you?" I asked awkwardly. They nodded. I hugged Ian first, then Anthony. I took selfies with both of them. "Thanks for making videos. I love you." I said.

"It's nothing, we love you too." Ian said.

"We gotta go, we're performing soon." Christina said, walking up behind us.

"Oh hey, you're Cimorelli. I've seen a couple of your videos. Where are you performing?" Anthony asked.

Christina told them, then we left. "DUDE I JUST MET SMOSH!!" I practically yelled.

"Calm down! But, COOL!" Dani yelled just as loud as me.

Dani POV

"Alright girls, you're on in two." The stage guy said. We were backstage about to go on. I turned to Kate.

"I'm nervous." I admitted.

"You'll do fine." She assured me.

"You sure?" Kaitlin kissed my lips.

"I promise." She whispered into my lips.

"Time to go Dani." Lise said.

"I'll see you after." I said to Kaitlin.

We sang 'What I Do', 'The Way We Live', 'You're Worth It', 'Made In America', 'Everything You Have,' and 'Believe It'. We have enough original songs now, we don't do covers a lot for concerts.(A/N I'll be sad when this happens...)

We ended, and got off stage. Kaitlin was waiting for us. "That was amazing guys!" She gushed. She grabbed my waist and pulled me in. "Especially you." Kate whispered. Pecking my lips.

"Excuse me girls, could you not do that here?" A voice said behind us. We pulled away and saw a stage person standing there.

"What?" I asked.

"That's disgusting. No one wants to see that." He said.

"What about the smoshers huh? And Tyler Oakley? And all the Youtubers that are okay with being shipped with their best friends? I really don't think anyone would care." Kaitlin argued. That shut him up.

"Dude, where'd you come with that?" I asked, as we walked back to the convention.

"I just thought of everyone I watch on YouTube. They get called gay and have fan fictions written about them everyday. They're fine with that, why can't everybody else be?" She said. Dang, she is the best.

------------

Yeah, that's my actually argument about Homosexuality. And, you should go listen to 'Amnesia' by 5SOS cuz IT IS PERFECTION!!!

Anyway, thanks for reading!

-Kaitlin :):*