Chapter 11

Dani POV

"Wait what?" I asked, surprised. 

"WE'RE GOING ON TOUR AGAIN!" Lisa shouted, answering my question. I got up.

"YAYY!!!" I started happy dancing. 

"BUT! We're opening for someone..." She said.

 "Who?" I asked. 

"5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!" She yelled.

 "OH MY GOSH!!!" I started happy dancing again. "I have to tell Kate." I ran to my room and called her. "Hey Kaitlin." 

"Hey babe. You sound happy." She said. 

"I am. We're going on tour again!" I said, excitedly. 

"Yay!" Kate said. 

"But, we're opening for...5 FREAKING SECONDS OF SUMMER!" I told her. 

"Oh my gosh! That's so cool! Hey, can I come over?" Kaitlin asked. 

"Sure! I'll see you then." I told her. 

"Bye Dan." I hung up the phone, went to do more happy dancing. 

Kaitlin POV

I started walking to Dani's. I was excited for her and her sisters, but sad. 5SOS perform all over the world. I don't wanna be without Dani for that long. I walked up to her house, and knocked on the door. "Oh hey Alex." I said when I saw him. Music was blasting from inside. "Celebration dance party?" I asked. He nodded, and I went inside. 

"Hey Dan!" I greeted her over the music. 

"Hey Kaitlin!" 

"Hi guys!" I said to her sisters. 

"Sup." Lauren said. I mini-partied with them for a little bit. 

"Dan, I need to talk to you." I told her. She brought me up to her room.

"What's wrong?" She asked, taking my hand in hers. I took a breath. 

"Dani, I'm gonna miss you. I don't know how long you're gonna be gone, but I'm gonna miss you a lot." She looked away from me. 

"I'm gonna miss you too. But I don't wanna think about it right now. I just wanna be excited. I won't forget about you. I love you." I kissed her soft lips. After a few moments, I pulled away. 

"I love you too. And don't forget to have fun. I mean it's 5sos. This is a once in a lifetime chance. And say hi to them for me, k?" She laughed. "Don't worry, I will.

----Leaving Day-----(A/N nothing really interesting happens so)

"God, I'm gonna miss you." I whispered in Dani's ear. I pulled away from the hug. 

"Don't worry, I'll see you in six months." She said. 

"Only. When do you get to meet them?" I asked. 

"Already have." She smiled. 

"I'm gonna miss that smile." 

"Stop focusing on missing me. Please." Dani said. I kissed her cheek. 

"I'll try." I said. 

"Dani! Time to leave!" Christina yelled. 

"I love you." I said. 

"I love you too." She said, running to the bus. I watched them drive away. I skate boarded home.  Once I got there, I ran straight to my room. 

I laid on my bed and started listening to music, to try to forget that I won't see her beautiful face for 6 months.