Chapter 13

Kaitlin POV

One unbearable month without Dani has passed. School starts back up again in a few weeks. I don't feel like I can go. I woke up today and looked at myself in the mirror. I had bags under my eyes, and I was unhealthily thin. I sighed and checked my phone. Nothing, except for a text from an unknown number.

Hey, I've seen how much Dani's been missing you. If you want to, our manager will fly you out here, so you can be with her for a little bit. By the way, she gave me your number -Michael x

Whoa, Michael texted me? And he said that I could visit Dani if I wanted to? I ran to the kitchen. "Mom, Michael, from 5 seconds of summer, says that I could go visit Dani! He says that their manager will pay for it. Can I?" I told mom.

"When will it be?"

"um, maybe in the next few weeks, since school starts soon. I'll talk to him more about it, and they'll be people to look out for me. It'll only be for about a week or less. Please?"

"I guess so."

"Thank you!" I went back to my bedroom.

I was gonna text Mikey back, but I decided it was better to call. "Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Michael, it's Kaitlin." I said. The background noise got quiet.

"Hey. So, can you come?" "Yeah! When?" I asked. "Um, is next week good?"

"It should be."

"Okay, and I wanted it to be a surprise for her." Michael told me.

"Okay. Got it. Thanks Michael."

"Anytime. I gotta go, Luke is calling me."

"Bye, see you." I hung up the phone, and smiled. I get to see her beautiful face in one week.

-----Saturday----

"Attention passengers. We will be landing in New York in 20 minutes. Please, take your seats." The announcer said. I put my headphones back in. 20 minutes went by fast. When the plane landed, I got my bags, and waited for Michael and Calum. After a few minutes, I saw Mikey's green hair and made my way over to the boys. I also noticed Lisa.

"Hey Lise, and Michael, and Calum." Lisa smiled, but she aslo looked worried. "What's wrong Lisa?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine. Let's go guys!" She said. We followed her down the hallway and to the exit.

"OH MY GOD ITS CALUM AND MICHAEL!" I heard girls start screaming.

"Lisa, take Kaitlin outside." Calum said. She nodded and grabbed my wrist. We got out as fast as we could.

"Oh my gosh. Is that what it's like now for you?" I asked.

"Yeah, but mostly for them. But we do get some attention." I nodded. Lisa's expression changed to serious."Kaitlin, have you been eating? Or even sleeping?" She asked. I sighed and looked down.

"No." She hugged me, tight. Lisa whispered in my ear.

"Please, don't. I know you missed her. But I don't need you gone." She pulled away and I nodded, fighting back tears. Just then, Michael and Cal came outside.

"Okay, ready to go?" Michael asked. I nodded, smiling.

Dani POV

"Why are we even practicing? Lisa isn't even here." I said.

"Cause, we still need the extra practice even if she's not here. Now, let's run though the choreography one more time." Christina said. Music started up again. After the song, I sat down at the edge of the stage.

"Come here for a sec, Dan. I wanna take a selfie with you." Kath said. I went over and she help up her phone. I smiled, and felt someone put their arms around me.

"I missed you." She whispered. Katherine took the picture at that exact moment. I turned around and hugged my beautiful girlfriend.

"I missed you too." I crashed my lips against hers.

She pulled away and I looked into her deep blue eyes. I bit my lip. "I missed that. You're so cute. I love you." Kate said.

"Thanks, I love you too. " We sat down at the end of the stage together. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close.

"How's touring so far?" She asked.

"Great, we're leaving the US soon, then off to England." I said.

"Cool. I've always wanted to go there." Kaitlin said.

"Well it's your lucky day." Ash came up and told us.

"What?" Kaitlin ask, turning around to look at him.

"Michael showed us some of your videos, and we told our tour manager about you. Did Michael forget to tell you?" He asked. She shook her head. "We want you to do a duet with Luke during Amnesia. Do you want to?" He asked.

"Of course!" Kate said, excitedly. I smiled.

"Great!" Ashton walked off.

"I get to see you everyday, I'm so happy." She said. I kissed her cheek.

"I'm happy too. But we need to talk about something." I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"When can we tell the fans? I mean, if they'll even accept us." I said.

Kaitlin POV

"Dani, I've seen the fan fics about you. About Lauren, even. They won't judge us. I promise." I said.

She smiled. "Okay, let me take a picture of you." Dani pulled out her phone and snapped a couple pictures of me. She tweeted them.

"@DaniCim: Here's my beautiful girlfriend @Kaitlin_Hart7 I love you

pic.twitter.com/M4hY59k"

I retweeted it and added, 'I love you too'. "Hey, show starts in two hours. I'm gonna get ready." Dani said, getting up. I got up and followed her to the dressing room. I wasn't performing, since Ash just told me about it a few minutes ago.

She got read, then it was time for the girls to perform. They finished, and got off stage. "Nice job, Dani." I said, pulling her close.

"Excuse you." Lauren said.

"You guys too." I laughed. When 5SOS got done performing, we got on the girls' bus. I yawned. "Someone's tired." Dani said.

"Yeah, traveling across the country does that to someone." I said back. I changed into a T-shirt and leggings, and got into my bunk. Dani came in, and laid next to me.

I laid my head on her chest, and intertwined my fingers with hers. "Night Dan."

"Night Kate." She turned off the small light, and I fell asleep, listening to the beat of her heart.