Chapter 3

Kaitlin POV

"Hey guys!" I said to the camera. I was making a video with Dani. "I have a special guest here today." She ran into the shot and sat down next to me. I gestured to her. "Dani Cimorelli!" I yelled. "If you don't know who her and her sisters are, what kind of life are you living." I said. Dani giggled. I smiled. "Today we're gonna sing 'Beside You' by 5 seconds of summer." She explained. We started singing.

Dani:

Within a minute I was all packed up

I got a ticket to another world

I don't wanna go

I don't wanna go

Kaitlin:

Silent words are hard to speak

When your thoughts are all I see

"Don't ever leave"

She said to me

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky

Dani:

To the beat of our hearts at the same time

So close but so far away

Both(chorus):

She sleeps alone my heart wants to come home

I wish I was

I wish I was

Beside you

She lies awake I'm tryna find the words to say

I wish I was

I wish I was

Beside you

Kaitlin:

Another day and I'm somewhere new

I made a promise that I'll come home soon

Bring me back

Bring me back to you

Dani:

When we both wake up underneath the same sun

Time stops I wish that I could rewind

So close but so far away

-----------

"Thanks for watching you guys! Dani, have anything to add?" I asked. She shook her head. "Just remember I love you guys so much! Bye!" I made a heart with my hands and Dani followed. I put my hands down and got up to switch my camera off. "Great job, Dan." I complemented her. She blushed. 

"Good job to you too." I walked over to where she was sitting and I put my arms around her neck. I smiled down at her. 

"You know you're really beautiful." Dani smiled. 

"I could say the same thing about you." I leaned and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes and opened them when my lips were off her warm skin.

"Hey you hungry? My parents won't be home for another couple hours so we could make something." I said. She nodded and got up. We walked to the kitchen. "What do you want?" I asked, looking around in the pantry and fridge. 

Dani thought for a moment, then said, "Waffles!" excitedly. 

"You still have a waffle addiction, don't you?" I asked, getting the waffle mix and a small bowl out. 

"When something tastes as good as waffles, you never give it up." She said. I laughed.

Dani POV

I helped Kaitlin make waffles. After we were done, I spread Nutella on mine and sat down at the island next to her. I took a bite. "We make good waffles." I said. 

"Yes we do." She agreed. We laughed. Kaitlin looks so beautiful when she laughs and smiles. I caught myself staring at her. "What?" She smiled, taking another bite of her waffle. 

"Nothing, you just look so, perfect." She blushed. 

"So do you. Especially when you smile."

I got lost in her blue eyes and leaned in. My eyes closed, and our lips collided. Kaitlin's lips were soft and warm. A few perfect moments later, she pulled away, looking back into my eyes. I bit my lip and looked down at my lap. "You're so cute when you do that." I looked back up and blushed. She laughed. "We better clean up before my parents get home." I surveyed the mess we made, getting up to help Kait.

-----------------------------

Heyyyy

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE :(:(:(

I feel like I'm saying that a lot lately

Okay if you don't know who 5SOS are...WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?????

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and

1.6K READS ON 'We're Moving Where?' OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO MUCH <3<3333

Okay bye :)

Kaitlin :D :*