Chapter 2

Dani POV

"Hey Dani it's time to go." Lisa said passing me in the hallway. We were heading to go film our next cover, Burn by Elli Goulding. We were going to the place where we filmed As Long As You Love Me.

I followed Lisa down the stairs and to the car. I sat in the back with Lauren and put my earbuds in. I kept on thinking about Kaitlin. I think I like her, as more then a friend.

"Okay you guys, let's film Katherine's part first, then some group stuff." Christina said, getting out of the car.

Lauren, Amy, and I stayed in the car while Kath was doing her part. I was texting Kaitlin for a while.

"Alright Lisa, set up the tripod I wanna get a group shot." Chris said. I followed my sisters out of the car.

--------------------------------------------

After we were done filming we headed home. I got inside and went upstairs. My phone buzzed.

'Hey Dan, you wanna go to the beach?' Kaitlin asked me.

'Yeah, I'll meet you there in 20 minutes. Okay?' I texted back.

'Okay see you there.' She texted back. I smiled and started to get ready. I changed out of my outfit and put on my blue one piece and jean shorts. I got my towel, my purse, and my phone and headed downstairs.

"Mom can I go to the beach with a friend?" I asked. "Yes just make sure you have your phone with you." She told me. "I do. Bye I love you." I said heading to the door. "I love you too." Mom said. I left and started walking to the beach.

Kaitlin POV

"Okay bye!" I yelled to my Mom who was in the kitchen. I walked out the front door and made my way to the beach. Once I got there, I started looking for Dani. I didn't find her, so I just found a not crowded part of the beach to sit down. I took out my phone and checked my twitter and my youtube. After about ten minutes I started to get worried, Dani hasn't shown up yet. As I was about to get up, I heard a voice.

"Wait! Kaitlin, I'm sorry I got held up by some fans." Dani apologized.

"It's fine Dani. I know how fans are." I said, thinking of my own crazy fans.

"So anyway, what do you want to do?" She asked me. "Let's go to the water for a little bit." I answered. I took off my t-shirt and my shorts, showing my pink bikini. I looked over at Dani. She was looking at me, lost in her thoughts. "Dani." I said, snapping her out of her thoughts. "Yeah." She said, kind of blushing. "C'mon, let's go." I said running into the water. Dani ran behind me.

Honestly, I think I like Dani. As a girlfriend. I don't know what she would think though. I've seen her and her sisters' videos, and what I'm pretty sure of is that she's straight. My thoughts disappeared when Dan splashed me with the cold water. "Dani! That water is cold!" I yelled. "Yeah I know." She said smirking.

After that, we got into a water fight. When we got tired, we got out of the water and sat back on the beach. "Hey Dani?" I said. "Yeah Kaitlin?" Dan looked at me. "I like someone, but I can't tell if they like me back. What do you think I should do?" I asked.

Dani POV

"I think you should ask them. Better to find out than just be waiting for them right?" I should follow my own advice, but I'm too scared myself. "Okay." Kaitlin sighed. "Dani, I like you. As m-m-more than a f-friend." She stuttered. I couldn't believe what I just heard. Did Kaitlin really like me? "I like you too. Since the day that I met you." I confessed. "Really?" She asked. I nodded, smiling. "So." She said. "So?" I mocked her. "Are we?" She asked. "Yeah I think so." I said, giggling a little bit.

"But I'm not sure how my family would be about this." I said. Kaitlin nodded in agreement. "I'm not sure about my family either. So right now, lets just keep it to ourselves."

We sat there for a moment, thinking about what just happened. Then, Kaitlin moved closer to me. Following her movements, I leaned in. Our lips touched and I closed my eyes. I felt sparks flying everywhere. From the way she opened her eyes and pulled away, smiling gently, I think she felt them, too.