Chapter 7

Kaitlin POV

It's been a week since Christina said she accepted us. I still don't get why Dani's dad can't just get that we love each other. Why don't people just get it through their heads that love is love; not a gender.

I was bored, and Dani was in the studio with her sisters. I wanted to make a YouTube video, but I also wanted to collab with someone. So I texted one of my YouTube friends and waited for them to come over.

I went on twitter, following and tweeting some fans.

@Gurlll45: @Kaitlin_Hart7 am I allowed to ship you with @DaniCim? #pleaseilovedyourcover

@Kaitlin_Hart7: @Gurlll45 @DaniCim

Yea, but only if we get a cool ship name!

(Fake twitter users except for Dani and Kaitlin's. If you find any of these; it's coincidental)

I heard a knock at my bedroom door and I got up to open it. "Hey Noah!" I said, hugging him. 

"Hey Kaitlin." He said. "So what do wanna do for the video?" 

"I was thinking the photo booth challenge tag. And then on your channel a cover?" I said. Noah nodded in agreement.

I set up my laptop on my desk and we sat down next to each other.

---------After Filming-------

Noah POV

After we finished the cover, we hung out for a little while and talked. She looked so pretty. I like her, more than anyone else. I saw a chance in a break in the conversation, and took it. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. I felt fireworks. But by the way she pulled away and looked at me; I could tell she didn't feel them. "I'm sorry, but I'm taken." Kaitlin said.

God, now I feel like an idiot. "I'm sorry I didn't mean-" 

"It's fine, you didn't know." She cut me off. "I think you should go now." I nodded and started walking toward the door. A thought came into my mind. 

"Before I go, can I at least know who the lucky person is?" I asked. She sighed. 

"Dani." 

"Dani?"

 "Cimorelli. Dani Cimorelli." Wait isn't that a girl?

Before I could ask anything else, she kicked me out.