15- Protected

Saphire's POV
oh, god this is so scary because right when i got discharge from the hospital. i am litteraly geting watched from every move. So here is my bodyguard schedule.
Morning - Homeroom - All the king bad boys And Bffs
First period- Ashton and william.
Second period - Ashton and Joel
Break- BFF and All king bad boys
Third period - Ashton and Zack
Forth perod - All king bad boys and my bffs.
Lunch- All king bad boys and bff
Fifth period- Ashton
Sixth period - Ashton
Seventh period- after school- All king bad boys and bff
Home- Ashton (FYI my mom asked well told ashton to stay with me until she isn't home)
If i want to use the restroom i have to either wait morning, homeroom, Break, fourth period, lunch, seventh period, Or afterschool.
~*~
Morning
"God i am realy protected starting when i am not even awake." i said when My bff and King bs are eating at the caf "why your mom isn't at your house so why are you protected when you are not awake?" All the boys exept ashton said in unison "yeah.?" my bffs said agreeing to the question of the boys "Well iam staying to Saphire's house untill her mom is home and that is exactly 2 or 3 years." Ashton said "realy?" Ash ask "Yep one anoying guy at my house though i will always go to my escape place." i said "wait what did i miss at school?" i ask "well we need to participate on our anual talent campition." William said "is fighting a talent?" Joel ask "no." i said "you only say that because you are the best at sining and dancing." Zack shot back at me "what.! no way i am way better at dancing than her the only one that i can't beat at singing and dancing is the dream leader her name is Saphire, oh you have the same name." Many confirmed "ok, well i need requurments people."i sad."kk let's go to the ofice." Acacia said "bye bye boys." i said "what bye bye we need to come with you."Ashton said.
~*~
Office
the requirments are
Individual requirments
♡Singing
☆At least 2 korean, Japanese, Or chinese song
☆1fillipino song
☆sing defiying gravity, stone cold, and confident
♡ Dancing
☆dance 2 koren, japanese, or chinese
☆dance 1 fillipino song
☆Dance Defiying gravity, Stone cold, and Confident
♡Could be individual or on groups of 2-4 people
♡Could dance and sing (optional)