10- Secret

After Ashton left to go to his class. "Are you sure you will tell him now?" Acacia asked "hell yeah!" Ash said before i could reply "iam so not asking you" Acacia said pointing to Ash and trying her bess to copy the panthers last competion when we answerd her question for the judges "Yeah i am telling him so now will you stop acting like the panther because you don't suit it." I said "And why do you say that?" Ash asked "because panthers are half impostora pure mean girls and us are well Half mean and pure Perfection!" I said with a grin plasterd all over my face "Well she does have a point!" Ash said and then we all laugh when we sudenly tried imitating the panthers.

~*~
After school
"Still on for the plan?" Acacus asked Ash And I while driving to our dance spot. "Ther is no turning back now because we are here." I said "huh how didn't see it coming?" asked Acacia "Maybe because this is the first time you look around after 1 hour looking at your phone." Ash said sarcasticly. When i was going down my car i saw the boxing spot door open, good they are here "Lets go?" I asked my friends Then we all did our secret hand shake "Dreeeeeeeeam Team!" We all shouted while we were doing our secret hand shake.
~*~
At the boxinh spot with ashton
"Hey!" I said as i walked inside with my friend "Hey, Tresure" Ashton said that made ms blush and my friends nudge me "You almost done couz' we will go to the Dream Dance spot no." i said shaking the blushing off "Yeah, give me 15 mi." Ashton said then we all nodded and walked at the Dream Dance spot.
"Hey I'm....." Ashton said but got cut off by a slide show we put on so i didn't have to explain it says

Before you leave hear me out pls.
Ashton This is Saphire this slide show is made to tell you who i really am. pls. stay i understand if you're going to get mad at me after this , But pls. i'm begging you try and understand me.

Right after the slide the music started playing and the projector and white cutain went up to let the audience (Ashton) see the performer (Us / The Dream). We started Dancing like it was one of our dance compition with the panthers.