23- Surprise Surprise

After all the fighting that happend last night we all decided the 2 are going to sleep on each room of Ashton's house because the rest house if trashed. We were also thinking that sleeping together like in one room would be easier to find and kill us all so if we split up it would be harder because we can hear all the gunshots or screams from downstairs.

(Morning)
"Avisala" I said "What the fuck does avi- something something is?" Lia asked "It means Hi or good morning or good after noon or Good eavening." I said "ok is there more?" Lia asked "no" I said "Avisala i kore." i said greeting my Ashton "Avisala Ikore." Ashton greated back "Oi stop the lovey-Dovey and finish the food." Ash said "Hey, by the way after breakfast Nicholas and I have something to tell you." Lia sad "Ok but why dont you tell us now." I asked "No" Nicholas saud firmly.

(After breakfast)
"So i have something very important to tell you guys." Lia started off "That it might be super ovious but Lia and i are datinf." Nicholas finished off "WHAT THE FUCK!!! I'm so happy for you." I kinda shouted "Now evry one have a partner exept me." Acacia shot back pretending to be mad "I've been wondering to ask you this but.............. Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Zack directing to Acacia "Who?! Me?" Acacia pointed to herself and Zack nodded "Uhm.... YEAH!!!" Acacia exlaimed "What realy?" Zach asked with a happy expresion "Yeah!" Acacia exclamed again.
Before night falls i was having more and more fun more than what i need to have and here let me tell you............