7- Crush?

"Oh, okay," I said oh, yeah we are not even going to study we are going to practice our dance to make sure that the Panthers are not going to win "so, me too, I will also go, so see you." Ashton said, "don't you dare 'see you' me you have to tell me what happened in there you know." I said "fine we are going, to have a deal, you are going to me my Girlfriend for 3 months and if you fell in love with me within that days then we became a couple but if you don't then o won't annoy you anymore and tell everybody that if they bother you they will face me." Ashton said, "wait so it's like, well it's somehow like friends with benefits?" I asked and he nodded "but can I back out anytime?" I asked "no," Ashton said, "why?" I asked "will you just tell me if it is a deal or no deal, and I will act like a real bf when we are out." he said "fine, but remember only within the 3 months I can fall for you." I said and ten that is hen I became his gf 'fake' gf.

~*~
Dream's secret place to practice

"So what the heck did he say?" Acacia asked with an evil smile all over her face, well I thing she caught up and saw that I kept blushing all the time while we were practicing "Well I have a boyfriend" I said then told them the whole conversation sike nope i told them lies because Ashton and I agreed to not tell anybody about our fake relationship.
~*~
At home after practice
oh why oh why do i feel like this i feel like i have butterfly in my stomach when Ashton is around, i feel like he makes me feel like i just want to be with him all my life.
wait.......
is this called.....
Crush?

wait that can't be i cand have a CRUSH on Ashton even if it is only 0.1% i can't risk that.