16- Performance

"You guys on for the competion?" ask Nicholas "Yep all three of us is dancing and singing all together." I comfirmed "Aren't you scared you are going against the panthers if i were you, you should back down" William said "Scince when does a Dream back down?" i ask "Never on forever" Ash and Acacia said in unison "Eeeeeexactly." i answered "If you are on the top 5 then i will lessen ........ me bullying you." Mandy said "what if we are top one?" Ash ask "then you become the queen of this school." Jacky said and she just earn a nod from her 'queen' "What if you just don't care about us but you can't insult us, bully us, and just pretend we are not here at all." i said "Sure." Mandy said "for all of us who ever wins the talent show's crown?" ask Acacia "uhuh." We all said. "Are we bet on or bet off?" I ask "Bet on" The Panthers said "Bet on." I said.
~*~
Afterschool practice
When we came at the dance studio at school my phone Rang "Yobosayo." I answered the phone "A teen said that she need you to performe at a her Sweet 16 celebration" At the other line of the phone is my Secretary "Who, When, Time, Where?" i ask "Kelly, September 16, 12 afternoon, two streets before you turn to your school, and she love korean music any especialy the two from Witch's love ." She said "Ok, but make sure you text me this, and give me her phone no. too, so i could tell her the good news, but i would like that i will tell her the good news." I told her "Yes." She answered and hang up.
"Guys we have a performance at a teen's sweet 16 celebration." I "WHAT? REALLY? YAY!!!!!" Ash and Acacia exclamed in unison. "shh calm down people might hear us and expose us." I said.
"Could we come we want to see you guys dance because someone didn't invite us when you told them" Joel said "sure, you'll also see us practice. Because even if i say no you will still come." I said and at the last sentence i rolled my eyes. "I have a question wht are out avalable uniform for a korean songs?" Ash ask "I'm On it." I amswered.
~*~
Home
So i figured our Uniform for this dance is..

~*~HomeSo i figured our Uniform for this dance is

This ^