13- Hospital

"Hey Did you study for our Chemestry test?" Acacia ask "Yeah, how about you Saph?" Ash asked "yes well speaking of wich our next class after lunch is Chem." I said "huh, i thought it was last period of the day." Ash said "We switch schedule remember?" Acacia reminded Ash "Oh did the 'nerds' forgot to check their schedule?" Mandy ask "Shut it already at least Saphire is so much prettier abd smarter than you!" Acacia said "But i am more popular." Mandy said and i just smirked if she would just know who i realy am she would be scared As F.
~*~
Lunch
I can't take this anymore this is to much too handle. I want to tell him so bad that i have lost the game that we are playing and i also want to kiss him so passionatly. "Girl what are you going to eat?" Ash ask "ohh sorry i would like to get some Banana stawberry yougart" I said yo the lady at the cashire "Here you go pretty lady" The cahire said "Oh thanks but what is you name ma'amm" I ask "My name is lynda" She said "oh i'm Saphire and my friends Acacia and Ashly" i said intrudusing my bff "Ash" Ash corrected me then she nodded and we left so we could it. "But then when i was just about to sit somebody pulled me at the center of the caf. "Ya..... Let me go." i screamed "ok but only if i do this...." A voice owned by ashton said Then suddenly he just kissed me out of the blue. "I like you so much saphire!" Ashton said while his forhead was on mine "I lik...hate you too" I said i was about to said like but i was thinking that he didn't deserve it because he has been a bad boy. The whole caf started going crazy when Ashton kissed me but then there was a gun shot that the whole caf heard then they started running... When the caf door opened the light turned off then we can't see a thing when we heard another gun shot i knew i was the target and i got shot like a bull's eye.
~*~
Ashton's POV
When the Caf door open the light were all shut then when i heard onother shot the lights were back on but the people that broke in our school was gone.
Then i was being pulled down shoked of what i saw. Saphire she was shot "Saphire wake up pls." I pleaded then her friends came to us "Call 911 Ashly!" I shouted this is actualy my first time being this scared i really thought i was fearless but i am not so now i here by say that no one is fearless and this is mostly because of Love "The ambulance are coming!" Acacia said then the two of them were on a tight hug.
Acacia was huged by Zack
Ashly was huged by William
i am sure they liked each other so when saphire wake up i will help sat them up then i heard a loud sirens near by it was the ambulance.