2- One slap, one kiss

" what was that for?" ashton asked then for some reason the jerk kissed my lips, so I slapped him"what was that for too?" i asked but then i took Ash's phone and showed him the vid " oh that if you are wondering it is so hillarius and the kiss that is One slap One kiss" he said i was about to slap him but he was also about to kiss me so i decided to just kick him then walked out, why the fuck is the jerk so obsessed with me?

"Girl you know who you are fighting with right?" Ash asked "yeah and that is the badest guy at school but i don't care." i told ash with a smirked on my face "But then why do you have a smile on your face?" she asked again "Hey, you stupid little nerd, Why did you kiss my boyfie?" Mandy asked " well FYI-" Ash was saying something but then Mandy snapped her fingers and then 'HER' minions grabed Ash and took her away.
"FYI 'your' boyfie is the one who kissed me and it was not me." i told her and then she was about to slap me but i had quick reflexces and stoped her hand then i slaped her and pushed her away while letting go of her hand, she fell strait to my trap (not my trap but it was the trash can) FYI the trash went all over her "awwe the baby fell need help? sike wait let me take a pic." Right after i said that i got 3 pic one by my self and one with ash then one that we were doing funny faces and then pointing at her.
"oh, Also this girl is not just a nerd but this girl in the nerd that put you on the smelly spot light." i said then left for my homeroom

~*~
At my house i posted the pic that i got and added...
#Revendge
#Sorry.................Sike
#iamsonotsorry

~♡~
Don't forget to vote and coment.