4- The Plan

"what???, how the heck did you know?" Acacia asked "Well I heard them talking." I told her "Tell me all the things that you heard." Acacia asked "I'll tell you some where private later at our secret dance spot." I told her then she just nodded. When we started to stand up i noticed my shoes was tide together but before all that i notice i fell but then there was this guy who was just holding me "Falling for me already m'lady?" a deap voice came when i checked who it was, it was Ashton Griffin i stood up and un-tied my shoes, When i finished "No and i will never." I told him "wait stop right there." The leader of the panthers said, How i know she had a pin that said Leader of the panthers "and why, who are you anyways, well any how i don't care." I said and pushing off her at my way "you little...." But then i came back at her as not a nerd atitude but an elite dance group leader "WHAT DO YOU WANT, DO YOU THINK THAT I LIKE YOU BOYFRIEND, I NEVER LIKED HIM AND NEVER WILL AND I AM NOT A STUPID GIRL LIKE YOU THAT WOULD EVEN BE A COUPLE WITH A BOY WHO YOU SAID THAT WAS ENGAGED." I said looking strait into her eyes oh by the way her name is Mandy "and this is what i mean by verbal fighting back." i told Ashton while looking straight to his blue cristal colored eyes. (N/A don't even know if that color eyes even exist.)
~*~
That was the best i could get before spiling out my biggest secret and what i know about all them "Good thing you had a perfect control of your self." Acacia said when we were at our secret dance spot (N/A if you don't want to spoil it skip this N/A but Ash just realy leave she just did that to prank Saphrose, you'll see) "Hey, so what is the plan and i know what you are going to ask but i just prank you. SO NOW GET TO THE PLAN." Ash said.
After that i told then the whole panther thing "i think we should post a fake place where we are going to practice and then only post it and make sure not to show and one els then we talk about it when the panthers pass by." I said then they all agreed.