24- Flashback

{Saphire's house}

This is a secret that I don't let anyone know or find out I am very careful about this secret more than care full about me disguise as the nerd, here let me just tell you my tragic past.

Flashback

"Yaya, you catch me so easily, how did you do that?" I Laughed while she tickled me "Stop calling me Yaya I'm your sister." My sister Nadira Esmie Primrose Nads for short "FIne, How did you do that Nads?" I asked in frustration again "I ran and kinda surprised attack you." She answered but I know that she was lying because she started playing with her fingers. "Tell me the truth or else....." before I even finished my sentence I fell into darkness. "Mom saphire fainted!!!" Nads shouted with panic and worry in her voice, that was the last thing that I also heard from my sister except felling carried and move around.

Nadira's POV

When my younger sister fainted I started worrying and panicking also I shouted for our mom because our dad left us when saphire was only 2 years old and I was 4 years old Now she is 8 and I am 10. While we were on the way to the hospital I was crying all my eyes out and I also promised my self that when she wakes up I will tell her how I caught her.

When we reached the hospital saphire was not awake still so we had to stay a little bit longer. The next day when the girl doctor went to my little sister's room they asked for my mom "Sweetheart where is your mom?" Dr. Grace Harper asked "Oh I'm here," My mom said, "Oh ma'am I think you should tell your daughter to go out first because this might scare her." Dr. Grace said, "No, I want to stay please tell me what my sister's condition is." I bragged "Ok, honey" My mom agreed and then nodded to Dr. Grace she looks like 30 years old. after Dr. Grace talked about it to my mom she turned to me "Sweety pie your sister has Cardiomyopathy." She said in a worried voice "What is Cardiomyopathy?" I asked eagerly"It is when a person is too happy, excited, hurt there heart can't take it and it feels like they are out of oxygen." she explained, "hurt as in Broken hearted?"I asked and she smiled, "Yes just like that." Dr. Grace said.

After that saphire woke up the next day and while we were in the car I told her about everything except about her sickness because my mom said that she will tell her when we come home.

Saphire's POV

When we reached our house my mom told me to wait for her at my room. It has been a while now and my mom is not at my room yet, Knock, knock well i spoke too soon "Hi mom" I greated her lating her in."I won't be saying too much but darling you hve cardiomyopathy" She said strait to the point "what is that?" I ask "I cant quite explain but you shoud ask your sister." She told me pointing to my door and my sister was standing there.
End of Flashback