9- Jealous and complicated

At School
"Oh MY G you what?" Acacia asked "well we kissed" i said "what you guys kissed?" Acacia asked, "wait who kissed, I just came." Ashly stated "Ashton and Saphire just kissed" Acacia said loudly but not too loud only loud enough for the Panthers to hear while they were passing by "What did you just say, my boyfie would never date a girl like you." Mandy said "Well now i do and i am not your 'boyfie' if you didn't know." Ashton shot back at mandy the pulled me into a kiss when we pull away Mandy's face was literally priceless. I am so loving this but the only thing is that i don't know how to tell him that i am a dream leader this is so hard and Complicated.

After Ashton left for his class Acacia, Ash, and I were left at the hall trying to figure out how to tell Ashton how to tell him but we aren't really dating so, Why bother telling him? oh yeah because my friend thinks that I am really dating him. Who would seriously be dating a boxing star gangster? and yeah Ashton Griffing a boxing star and there place of boxing is right next to our secret dancing spot.
~*~
Lunch
"Hey, come with me at my boxing practice and i think the dream's secret spot is right next to us..... And if you were wondering how did i know because ther keep blasting music." Ashton said.....
I
AM
SO
DONE
We will have our practice to day we just have to "yeah sure but you have something to know about my friend and I after your boxing practice go strait to the dream's secret spot. we will be waiting for you and only you." i said then turn back to my friends
who didn't look like they were amuse for a second but suddenly gets my plan an they were right on it.