8- Kiss

When i reached my house i was litteraly so so tired so i decided to not choose a cute night outfit and just take a hello kitty dress hope fully no one comes so i don't nead to change, oh i for got to tell you that my mom is out of the country for 3 years it is like something about having to work there.
~*~
At the morning
After i woke up i went strait to the shower with a nerd outfit on my hand because of my nerd self but if i was me it wold be a total pop star princess or a very chic outfit.
When i went to breakfast i just scrolled on my social media when suddenly some new number texted me saying.....
New number
Hey, Saphire you are officialy my Girlfriend

Meuhm sorry but i think you have the wrong number i don't have a boyfriend but i am Saphire

New no.
If you are Saphire then i am right Ashton Griffing by the way.

Me
What do you want?

Ashton
did you forget our little deal my dear?

Me
No!!!!!!!

Ashton
then i'll pick you up wait for 30 min.

Me
K?

But for reall i am blushing i have a Bf but he is a bad boy and it is just a fake realationship so why bother to do all that cheasy lovey Dovey stuff.
~*~
30 minuted after
when i heard the door bell i knew it was Ashton, "Never thought a bad boy would remember his promices" I said "if i say i'll pick you up be garanteed i'll pick you up" He said then kissed me i was litteraly so shocked but closed my eyes when i felt him slowly move away i opened my eyes before he could even see "let's go?" He said "to be honest girls are right when they say that bad boys is a great kisser" i told Ashton before i went inside his car.

~♡~
Hey this is the author and i forgot to show you the pic of Saphire, Ashly, Ashton, Acacia, and mandy so here it is.

Mandy^

Ashton^

Saphire^

Acacia^

Ashly^