14- Song

This is a chapter where this whole chapter is all Ashton's POV....Pls. vote i realy want to be at least at the top 10 watty of the year and i realy apriciate you.
~*~
Ashton's POV
6 hours after we (Me, my friends, and her friends) reached the hospital Saphire lost alot of blood so they rushed her much quicker at the Emergency Room and she was also breathing slowly and her hert was beating slowly too...
"Are you the gardian?" The doctor ask me "No but i am her boyfriend." i said the doctor nooded "She lost alot of blood but thanks to god and we saved her we will tranceport her to the VIP room." The doctor said "Thank you." We all said in unison "why is she going to a VIP room?" Zack And William asked in unison "She let you know when she wake up." I said.
I went inside Saphire's room and she was still not awake i was literally crying my heart our. "pls. wake up, if you don't i will kill my self too." i said "pls. you are the only one that know me more than my friends i want you to stay longer." i said wishing to god that she will wake up any time soon
"Nais kong liparin ang himpapawid. at maabot ang ulap at langit
Nais kong marating ang asul na dagat at langoyin ang kanyang rinkit.
Nais kong mahiga sa kandungan ni ina at lasapin ang kanyang haplos.
Nais kong marating ang paraiso at mamahinga itong apgod kong puso.
Sa pangarap lang makakamtam ang inaasan.
Sa pangarap lang malalasap ang sarap ng nitong aking buhay.
Sa pangarap lang maghihintay sa pangarap aking mahal
Doon ako'y maghihintay
Sa pangarap lang makakamtam ang inaasam.
Sa pangarap lang malalasap ang saya nitong aking buhay.
Sa pangarap lang maghihintay sa pangarap lang aking mahal.
Doon ako'y maghihintay aking mahal." i sang the song that i heard her sing at her room if you are wondering how i got to memorize it i recorded her singing it.

Song that Ashton sang^ (Filipino song from Encantadia)
"you have a soft singing voice for a gangster." A week voice said when i look up Saphire was awake i smilled so wide from here to outer space "how did you know how to sing that song i am only singing it at my house?" Saphire asked/ said "I was at your house and heard you sing so i recorded it. why do you sing a sad song all the time" i explained "it was my theme song for my self." Saphire said "was?" i asked "yeah now it is both of us!" She exlamed "Us?" i asked "i just was not waking up for how many hours but i still remember you saying that you liked me and that you lost." She explained.
~*~
At my house
After saphire's mom found out tha she was shot she immediatly told me to make sure that her daughter was safe and that she will come ASAP. Who the hell are thise people trying to hurt me using my new girlfriend i would admit that they did hurt me but i need to find them and make them