11- Sleepover

After the dance I told ashton the truth but he till got mad at me for not telling him earlier.
~*~
While driving home
We got home late so mf Bff decided to call on their parents to let them know that they are staying at my home for the night because we finished late for our practice "Let me talk to Saphire first" Keithia (Kei for short) Ash's Mom said "mom say it now your on loud speaker" Ash said "hi Momti" I said they call my mom momti too i i call theirs momti because it is short for Auntie and mom and also because they all treat us as their own children and they know our secrets "Saphire Are you sure they are coming with you?" Momti Kei asked "Yes and to make you feel much better i will take a video of them sound asleep I promice" I said in my most promising voice "Ok i will let Ashley stay with you but make sure they don't do anything stupid and any crime i trust you because you are the most inocent one of them" Momti Kei said "kk. Did we already call Momti Rose?" i asked at my friend " wait your staying witb acacia too? " Momti Kei asked "Yes mom" Ash said "then her mom said yes too she is with me. ok i have to go we are going shoping bye kids." Momti Kei and Momti Rose said oh Momti Rose's full name is Rosett Acacia's mom they are Bff with my mom.
~*~
At my house
Me:
Pls. I'm Begging you don't tell anybody.

Ashton: I need time to think but ok I won't tell anybody and now stop anoying me.

Me:
Ok
~*~
I turned of my phone after that i realy think that i should make sure he won't tell anyone but the he is in a gang so it means that he is good at keeping secrets and ge also might be one of the most secretive person in the whole wide world.
"Stop flirting and shut your phone off then put it on this container" Acacia said "Fine." I did i they told me we alwas do this it is kind of one our SOR (Sleep Over Ritual) so we could realy bond and tell storys with out any phone internet or any tecnology that could destract our bonding time.
~*~
At school
I think i am not sure but he is avoiding me.