5- Spying

The next day it was almost lunch so i thought i should wait for my friends so we could do the plan but then the King Bad Boys passed by (Those are the friends of Ashton and himself ) i can't stop staring at Ashton he is so confident and so Handsome, good thing that my BFFs came and stop me from people thinking that i am drooling over him. "Are you alright?, you look like you just got exposed." Acacia said "I think she did get expose but it is not..... you know but it is the way she looks at..." Ash said and at the end of the sentence she poited at Ashton who is litteraly anoyed by Mandy who is all over him (but not like they are making out).
~*~
lunch
"ugh we are late we can't even....." Ash said but noticed i was gone when i walked up to ashton't table "what do you want?" asked Mandy "Well i know how much you hate The Dream so here i thought this might help you win but i saw the Dream team posted that the dream would practice at the top school of dancers." i said then walking away. "I thought i would never say this but thanks." Mandy said with a evil smile on her face.
"That's odd." Acacia said "whatvs odd?" i asked "Mandy never says thank you at any body even if it is a place when they could destroy the...... you know.."Ash said "us" acacia continued ash's sentence but with a low voice "Maybe she took a 'be nice' pills." i said then Ash, Acacia, and I heard a laughter behind us "What are you doing here and how much did you hear?" I asked Ashton "oh i was righr behind you and i only heard when you said that Mandy took a 'be nice pills." Ashton said.
~*~
Next Day
"ugh that dream people is so dead they even posted a fake place to be at. I didn't sleep all night just to see if they are going to practice there." said Stacie she is the vice leader of the panthers and i heard this before i went to my first class.