3- The prank

When i woke up i got a text from Ash saying....
Ash-bff
Hey, what's up?

Me-

Nothing much how about you?

Ash-bff
well now you do i won't be at school today so go and find your self another friend.

Me-

Whhat!!!, how long are you be gone?

Ash-bff
6 weeks i have to go out of country and well do something imporatant with my fan i mean fam, bye.

Me-Bye oh wait don't forget my gifts.

~*~
Ugh, now that my only bff is gone for 6 weeks (1 month and 2 weeks if i am correct) I don't know where i would sit for lunch.

~*~
"Hey Saphire!" I heard someone called my name so i look around and saw Ashton, And here is my other problem.
i am a Leader of the Elite dance troop called Dream and my group and i desgised as nerds so no one would notice and i just saw the Panthers they are The Dream's Mortal enemy and they always have .1% less than the dream.
I was just standing as they (The panthers) Passed by i heard the leader say that 'this year is going to be us wining.' then one of them asked 'How to be honest The Dream is top one most Elite group of dancers their moves are hard they dance smothly and they don't consider wrong movements not even a finger is wrong they are all semetrical.' then The leader said 'Well we are going to copy their moves and go first so the people will think that THEY copied us.' this is so frustraiting.
~*~
lunch
My other Bff came to sit with me she is also at the Dream ash and i and her is always siting together.
"Hey, i know What the panthers will do to put us on second place." i told Acacia

~♡~
Sorry for typo but dont forget to coment and vote also dream is't a reall dance troop and so as the panthers but my bff and i is going to try and form the dream.