Guns, Dickheads, and Murders:: OH HOT DAMN

SAM’s POV

Maybe I should clear some stuff.

Let’s go back a little bit……

~~FLASHBACK~~

‘Fucking Jesus! I swear I will kill Cynthia!!’ I said screaming like a maniac.

‘Sam. Calm down.’ Lucas said irritably calmly.

‘How can you be so fucking calm?!’

‘So Cynthia won’t notice anything and run. You’re the FBI agent, shouldn’t you know how to deal with this kind of stuff?’ Lucas said calmly, we were in my Firehouse apartment in the kitchen and Lucas had just told me who kidnapped Winter!

SHUT UP YOU DICKHEAD! I SWEAR WHEN I WILL SHOOT YOU!’ And I really could, as I reached down to my gun in the back of my pocket.

‘Calm.’ He said, and for some reason I just went weak in the knees and just collapsed on the floor sobbing.

‘Then what do we do?! She can’t get away with this!’ I said desperately hiding my face. Lucas is the absolute last person I wanted to show weakness to. How embarrassing.

I felt a finger on my chin as it was raised so I was eye leveled to Lucas.

Lucas and I were both from shitty backgrounds, we got to know each other since my older brother was also a surfer. My brother…… I missed him so much…. Lucas and I spent a lot of time together for years, until my brother was murdered by some drunken man. My brother was stabbed to death for just twenty-bucks, my brother’s watch and my birthday present. Life really sucked didn’t it? After my brother was murdered I had to go to a town, where I had met Winter and we had became friends. It didn’t take a genious to realize that the “Winter” Lucas  loved was her. I started to really love him, but I knew we could never be more than friends because he loved Winter.

But then there was that one night we kissed, it was the best moment of my life, but it wasn’t because he loved me. So I decided that I hated me. I had convinced myself that I had hated Lucas….. I wonder who I was fooling…

‘Cynthia isn’t going to get away with this, I promise.’

‘Lucas….. I hate you.’ I stated, his expression was blank and he just wrapped his arms around me and said,

‘I’m sorry I hadn’t noticed your feelings before. Please forgive me.’

‘Why should I?’

‘Because I’ve been an idiot, chasing something that wasn’t mine, and I haven’t even noticed that the one person I really loved was with me all a long.’

We kissed. It was starting to be sweet and tender like what teenagers’ first kisses were like. Hesitant and messy, but he then bit my bottom lip resulting in a moan from me, and I instantly blushed like a tomato. I could feel his smile in the kiss as he sweetly kissed my cheeks, down my neck and back to my lips. This time it was more sexy, and it was more passionate. Our tongues were moving rhythmically I could feel his hands on my waist, as my hands were on the bands of his jeans.

I released.

‘What’s wrong baby?’ Lucas asked, God I loved him.

‘We got to take care of some Cynthia pest first, I refuse to wait another second.’ I reached my gun and stormed out of my apartment. Lucas following me, and I had radioed police officers.

Lucas just came up to me and whispered sexily in my ear…

‘Damn.’

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~

OMFLIPPING MARY, JOSEPH AND BABY JESUS!!!

IM BACK!!!!

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM THROWING VIRTUAL ITEMS AT ME!!!!!

I've been busy with my cousins from Brazil and Italy......-____-

ANYyYYyYYYyyy WAYyyYYyyZZzz

The story is soon coming to a close :((

BUT I PROMISE MORE STORIES ARE ON THE WAYY!!!!!!

XOXO

~AKIKO