Rescues, Heroes, and Bad Ass FBI agents:: Dreams DO come true??

"Investigators have discovered the person resposible of the attempted murder of famous pop star, and band member; Zayn Malik from One Direction. Her name is Suzanne Kelsey, a fan of Mr. Mallik, and she admited the crime in a suicide attempt, but the poilice were able to save Miss Kelsey, and she is now facing several charges.Now Rich Hoffman on Weather........"

(Zayne's POV)

'Says the news.' Winter said

'Well what matters is that we are all safe now.' I reassured her.

'I suppose......but they haven't found my captore yet......' winter said

'I wouldn't say that.' I said

In secret, Lucas and I had a plan.

~~FLASHBACK~~

'ZAYN!!!!' Lucas cried out to me

I was still unconious, yet I could still faintly hear.

'Please...Please Zayn, you can't die! Please! I did everything I could! I tried to stop the bleeding, was I too late!? I'm sorry Zayn, Please wake up, please.'

That idiot .........I had always forgaven him.......

'I'm a monster, I'm so sorry.' he said

No....you saved me........your a hero......

'Now Winter has been kidnapped! Please Zayn you have to wa--'

KIDNAPPED?!

I opened my eyes, the right, and the the left, then together.

'Zayn!' Lucas said, eyes teary.

I put my hand on his shoulder and gave a faint smile.

'NURSE!!!! NURSE!!! GET A DOCTOR, HE'S AWAKE!!!' Lucas cried

'Winter?' I asked

'She was kidnapped the same night you were stabbed. I had seen the girl looking nervous and had a knife, I saw Samantha upstairs and she was screaming so I had to dash, but becuase I was drunk I couldn't cooridenate myself..... I'm sorry.'

'You saved me, there's nothing to apologize for.'

He smiled, and his eyes turned watery.

'But there's something you should know.....' He said

'What?'

' I know who the kidnapper is.'

'WHO?! DID YOU TELL THE POLICE?!'

'Are you kidding me? The police think that I kidnapped her, they wouldn't listen. And I'm only about 68% sure.'

'We'll take the chance. I trust you.'

' I'm going to need to do some detective work however. I had to ask Samantha for a personal favor, who now is a bad-ass FBI agent!'

'Really?'

'Best Shooter in her class!'

'So what did you find out?'

'Remember our little friend, Cynthia Parks?'

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~

Lucas found out, that after the incident at the Coffee shop, Cynthia had a chain of "bad luck" and blamed it all on Winter and I. Cynthia was also able to persuade Suzanne of doing my murder, kind of like a Beatles kind of thing, I guess. Lucas had found out becuase when he was coming to the hospitol he saw Cynthia working at the Front Desk and noticed her right away.

Cynthia lived in an apartment buliding and my band mates were able to get in her apartment buliding from the aid of the FBI and were able to safetly get Winter back.

Happily Ever After Right?

***********************************************

We are near ending the story :(( But Don't fret! There shall be NEW SUMMER SIZZLING STORIES TO LOOK FOWARD TO!!!!!

xD

Lucas is GOOD!!! So happy! Were you all shocked??? xD

And YES, I have been abducted my aliens, but I was able to be-friend them becuase of my awesom-ness therefore I have come back!!!

I COME IN PEACEE!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!

FAN!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!

XOXO~akiko