Air-guitaring, Beach Angels, and Painful Pasts:: Bad Feelings are Contagious?

EDITED BY MEM4LIFE

(Winnie POV)

I had remembered. The memories came out me like a big BANG!

Lucas was hot, but a jerk.

Zayn was probably my soul mate.

And yes, Sam is and always will be one of my best friends.

Call me stupid people! But I trust Sam, so Fudge all you people who judges me!

YOU DONT KNOOOWWWWW

YOU DONT KNOW

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUULLLLLL

I heard the T.V from my room and I automatically started jumping and dancing, my hair flying while I was playing an air guitar. I looked back up to the T.V and saw Zayn with his four other band mates.

And I should probably confess something. I actually didn't really remember everything. Everything came in bits and pieces. But I could somewhat see the whole picture.

But I just couldn't remember why I had broken it off with Lucas. Why that I really loved him, but stopped. Was it because he went away?

No, because Zayn did the same thing.

Speaking of Lucas.....

I hadn't seen him in about 2 days; it was like he fell of the face of the Earth

No texts.

No phone calls

Nothing

Nada

Niente

Nandemo

Well, you get the picture.

I was getting a bit worried, and I love Lucas, don't get me wrong, but he was my dear brother and will always be in a special part of my heart. But Zayn....he was my everything, but why is it that I have a bad feeling--

“OH WINFRED!” I heard Samantha calling me.

“COMING,” I yelled.

What was this feeling?

I looked in the mirror, seeing the fear in my eyes.

What was I so afraid of?

It was as if.......

**************************************

(Lucas' POV)

DANM IT!!

SHIT!!

MOTHER FUCKING------!!!

WHY?!?!?

WHY?

Why.......

I can't deal with this. I love Winnie, I love her so much. The only way I am the person I am today is because of her. I only want Winnie to look at me; she's the only one for me!

I was in my bathroom, shirt off and jeans loose on my waste. The smell of alcohol sweat and the misty, moldy humidity of that damned bathroom stank up the whole room. I had kept splashing water on my face, convincing myself that I wasn't crying. I looked in the mirror. What had I become?

There was a time that I was a pure soul. I was a really happy person, truly inside and out. It's THEIR fault!

Zayn and Winnie's!

Making us the "musketeers", slowly falling in love with Winnie, and then learning Zayne likes him to! It made me the monster I am today.

My parents drunk and spending all my hard-earned cash into their alcohol and weed supply. All my awards into bragging rights, all the beatings, and constant struggle of living in this damned house.

Surfing was my only way to forget everything.

I remember when I first met Winnie.

~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~

I was about six or seven years old.

I faced the water in the midst of a storm. My body aching with pain of kicks, punches, cigarette burns and slaps from my parents about 5 minutes before.

Crying my heart out, when I heard the thunder. I ran into the water and prayed I could drown away.

That's right I wanted to kill myself.

When all of a sudden I wake up and I see an Angel,

Basked in the glow of the sun, like a halo, beautiful face, wavy dark hair and sorrowful eyes that were the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen.

~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~

Winnie was that Angel.

She always will be, she saved my life, is it so wrong that I want her?

I love her so much, why can't she see that?

Why?!

Why can I never be loved?

***********************************************

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

What did you guys think??

As much as Lucas appeared to be a major Asshole, just proves you can't judge a book by its cover

or maybe that people have lots of layers (like onions! Little Shrek comparison right there ^-^)

Anywayyzz!!

Tell us what you think!!

Stick around! Cuz things are about to get heated! (Or should I say chilled XD)

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

FAN!!!

We want your feedback!!

P.S mem4life I don't mind at all! It's ok chicka, not THAT mad ;P LOL

XOXO~akiko(daydreamZzz67)