Confused Faces, Tears, and a Blank Slate?

(Winter's POV)

A blank slate.

That was my mind, who was I?

Where was I?

Who was this boy that was in front of me?

Who?

What?

Where?

Why?

WHO AM I? I don't.....I don't.....remember anything! My name....my parents...did I have parents?

Why did this boy look so sad?

He was a tan boy, mascular I think, he seemed.....familiar...

"Why do you look so sad?" I asked timidly. I'm shy around new people.....right? I think I am.

His eyes looked so sad, but he mustered up a smile, "You're awake....." the boy started to say.

"Huh, I was asleep? Who are you?!" I asked getting freaked out, who was this guy? What the hell!

"You don't remember me?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Well, if I knew you, I wouldn't have asked who you are!" I laughed, but as much as I was a little creeped out I felt safe? Did I really know this guy?

Did I?

Oh God! Please! I can't remember!

But as confused as I was, a man and a woman walk through the door.

They started tearing and they ran towards me...

"WHAT THE HELL? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!"

They stopped dead cold, tears of joy turned to tears of sadness and confusion.

The woman bursted out crying, and the man screamed, "DOCTOR! DOCTOR!"

Doctor? Where was I? What happened to me?

I looked at three sad and confused faces. Searching from the inside of my brain for something, ANYTHING!

I can't remember!

My mind is a blank slate.

*******************************************************************

Alrightiee, wanted to let all you guys get a feel for what (or what isn't) going on in Winter's head:p

Well you guys are seriously AWESOME!!

Especially this girl minieeelover cuz she took it upon herself to comment 6 TIMES!! Love ya doll face!!

The second bonus chapter is coming up soon, and since Paeton (you spelled my name wrong... ._.) (mem4life) isn't here cuz she's at a horseshow (GOOD LUCK GURL!! XD)

I (daydreamZzz67 a.k.a Akiko) will write the bonus chapters:p we'll get back to alternating chapters!! PROMISE!

P.S. I know im crazy for wanting 5 fans, BUT LET ME DREAM!! Xp lololololololol

oh and P.S.S recently I've been threatned to get a dictionary thrown at my face from a Wattpad member (i will leave names out) but I just want to say that English wasn't my first language and I'm sorry if I'm not all that good in grammar, spelling or whatever. (That's why I am here, to edit!)

So please leave the dictionaries (and my face) alone, and don't make rude comments!! much appretiated!! I LOVE YOU ALL

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

WE LOVE YOU ALL!!

XOXO~akiko ~paeton