Lucas & Winnie, Forever and Always Right?

Lucas& Winnie, Forever and Always Right?

“Winnie, where are you?” The surfer boy yelled from the hallway. I danced to the hall, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Right here,” I snorted as he pushed my bangs out of my face. I didn’t really have them before, but I decided for a change. I couldn’t remember my former self, so why not just start over, aye?

“Watch it,” My mom mumbled, walking out of her bedroom. I snorted, poking Lucas hard. I don’t think she really likes Lucas, but oh well.

“What are your plans today?” Lucas asked, pushing me away to fix my pajama shirt.

“School,” I groaned, hugging the boy.

“Oh ya, that,” He laughed, pushing me into my bedroom, following behind. I gave him a look and he shrugged giving me a boy-can-only-try look.

“BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE, THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GET ME OVERWHELMED!” I screamed, singing along with my iPod. It was stocked with One Direction songs. Someone, I think Zayn, had bought them for me.

“Shut up,” Lucas groaned, opening the door and turning on the sink.

“Hey,” I shouted, poking my head out of the shower. He smirked and I rolled my eyes. He started brushing his teeth, and I watched him carefully. I turned off the water and put my hand out, receiving a nice, warm towel.

“Sexy,” Lucas appraised and I rolled my eyes, padding to my room.

(Lucas’ POV)

            Damn, she was defiantly hot. Zayn told me to take care of her, so I was. I’m kind of happy she remembers me, not Zayn. But I know that when she remembers Zayn, it was be back to normal.

“Lucas, do not take advantage of her.” Winter’s mom warned, giving me the evil eye. She had started not liking me at around ten, when I got super cocky.

“Yes ma’am.” I muttered, taking a bite of an apple. Winter raced in, grabbing a banana and pulling me out of the room. Her black hair flopped against her back, making me laugh.

“What are you laughing at?” She snorted, climbing into the passenger seat of my truck.

“You,” I smiled, leaning over and kissing her cheek.

“Why,” She questioned, cocking her head.

“Your hair keeps flopping.” I laughed, turning on the truck and peeling out of the driveway.

“I’m happy it’s comical for you, Lucas.” She groaned, leaning back in the seat.

(Winter’s POV)

            I hit the pencil against the desk repeatedly. The only class I didn’t have with Lucas and I was bored to death. First hour we had together. But, no, he had to have an easier Biology than I did. Oh, poor boy.

            For the past week, everyone kept asking if I remembered. No, I didn’t. My mother thought I may have to start over the year. But, that kind of stuff I did remember, shockingly.

“Stop,” Hannah groaned, grabbing my pencil from me. I gave her a dirty look and she smiled big. This girl said she was my best friend, along with Sam, so I guess she was.

“Girls, hush,” Mrs. Woodrow demanded, giving us both a dirty look.

“Girls, hush,” Hannah and I both mimicked, smirking.

“Do you want to go to the office girls?” She asked, putting her chubby hands on her round hips.

“Sure, get me out of this damn school.” I snorted, standing up with Hannah following. We skipped down to the office and the secretary smirked at us. She knew we didn’t get along with Mrs. Woodrow.

“Hannah, did you really have to bring these memories back up to Win?” Shelly smiled, teasing us.

“Oh, I would have remembered them anyways. Who wouldn’t hate Mrs. Woodrow?” I smirked, poking Hannah.

“Why are you in the office again?” Lucas groaned, walking in with a thing of paper.

“Because I felt like it,” I smiled, wrapping my arms around the boy.

            I was least expecting what happened next. It happened so quick I didn’t even know what Lucas was doing. Well, I sound pretty stupid.

            His lips crashed against mine. They tasted like sea salt and blueberries. Before I could really enjoy it, he pulled away.

“Winnie, shut up.” Zayn groaned as I rambled on, pulling my long black hair behind my pierced ears. They had earrings in them, shaped like blueberries. The beach smelled strongly of sea salt.

“No, it’s not fair. These teachers think they can just boss us around and shit. It’s not fair, Zayn!” I shouted, punching the sand.

“Shut up,” Zayn groaned yet again. I had been ranting for a long time and I’m surprised he had lasted this long.

“You shut up! It’s not,” I was interrupted by Zayn pushing against me, kissing me hard. It was fucking sweet. I didn’t want to sound cheesy, but it felt like sparks flew.

“There,” Zayn smirked, laying back down on the sand and looking up at the sky.

            I woke up with a start, sitting up in my bed. Holy mother fucking shit.

Sorry that it's short, wanted to end it like this.

Hope you like.

Internet hugs, mem4life