Love, Goodbyes, Surfing, and Inner Turmoil:A New Rival?

(Zayn's POV)

Lucas Crawford. The third musketeer. The nice, tanned, blonde surfer guy that everyone, and I mean everyone loves.

There's no mean bone in his body, the perfect golden boy. My bestfriend, from such a long time ago left around sophmore year to surf internationally. He is a surfing prodigy, first in nationals, and well I haven't spoken to him alot since I left.

I mean I went to X-factor he took up the waves and only Winnie stayed the same.

"We left Winnie." A voice whispered in my head.

"She was all alone, and now look at what happened!" The voice kept saying.

UGH. I inwardlly groaned, completly forgetting that there were three other people in my room, my band mates.

I had to go back on tour, I've already missed two months and since the world is getting pissed off, and Winnies woke up, our agent says that I have to get back, or God-knows what will happen.

"It'll be alright mate, Winter has woken up, isn't that enough?" Lou asked reassuringly.

"She doesn't remember me you--" I started to say.

"HEY! No cussing at my Lou!" Harry shouted.

"I will fucki--" I started to respond.

"Alright! Wait, does anyone know where Niall went?" Liam asked, looking around the room for the Irish boy.

"Huh?" We all said at the same time.

"Wow, wasn't he with you before?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Well yeah he was, but then we ran into Sam--" Liam mumbled, but I could barely hear what he was saying.

"What?" I asked loudly, wondering what he was saying.

"It's nothing just my....imagination." He muttered, but it sounded more like a question.

"Whatever." I groaned.

"But come on Zayn, you have to finish packing." Louis mumbled.

"I know!" I yelled.

I didn't want to go, not when I had to be here at the most crucial time. I trusted Lucas, but when he came back I just saw the way he looked at her, it was the same way I looked at her, but it's probably just my imagination.

Lucas said that there was nothing going on, so I believed him.

Winter's mom is making Winter come to the airport, along with Lucas and Sam.

Note how I said MAKING Winter go.

Ugh. "Fuck my life!" I screamed out to no one in particular.

"LANGUA--" Lou yelled, covering his mouth as I interrupted him.

"I DONT FUCKING CARE! THE GIRL THAT I FINALLY REALIZED I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH ALL MY LIFE DOESN'T REMEMBER ME, AND NOW I HAVE TO FUCKING LEAVE?" I snapped.

"ZAYN!" Harry yelled.

"HAZZA!" Shouted Lou.

"LOU?" Asked Liam.

"LIAM?" Cried Harry.

I was bursting out laughing at that point in between laughs I tried to say;

"I--I'm..."

"Don't be." Liam laughed.

"Yeah, we are here for you mate!" Lou shouted encouragingly.

"Thanks." I told them, "I'm going to need all the support I can."