Sneezing, Sweden, Name Calling, and Flashing:: The True Bastard?

• Dedicated to Kelly Lee A.

Has been edited by mem4life (So you guys know when it's been edited and all.)

(Zayn's POV)

"LADIES AND GENTLMEN, ONE DREAM, ONE BAND!" the announcer called out.

"ONE DIRECTION," the crowd screamed.

It was our cue and I and the mates got out on the veranda bridge sort of thing. We were in Sweden, that's all I really knew for sure and well, I could barely hear myself think with all the girls screaming, “NIAL!” “HARRY” “LIAM” “LOUIS”, and well my name as well.

I wasn't really thinking, I gave a wave here and there, gave a 'ROCK ON' or was it ' I love you' hand sign, to a fan.

I grabbed the speaker and screamed through it, trying to get myself pumped, when I noticed in the corner of my eye that Niall covered his face and backed away. I dare not look down.

I went up to Niall and whispered/screamed.

“DON'T BE CHEATING ON SAM MATE, OR YOU'LL BECOME MINCEMEAT!”

“Haha, very funny!” He said goofily, but I could see the pink tint fill his cheeks.

I went to go wave again, but immediately regretted it because another girl had flashed me!

“OH SHITT!” I screamed, putting my arm up to my head and I backed away.

Was it wrong of me to think about Winnie at that time? Yes? Well, fuck that because I was.

What was she doing now? I had told Lucas to watch over her, but he worried me. When we were at the airport I saw that he was holding Winnie's hand.

I get daily posts from Winnie's mom. Winnie started school about a week ago, so it's been about a month since I've left.

I won't be back for another few weeks or so.

*sigh*

I went back to the railing and just kept waving here and there.

Even though my mind was anywhere but there.....

********************************************

~~MEANWHILE~~

(Sam's POV)

“So let me get this straight..... You’re dating Lucas now?” I asked Winnie.

“YEP, I know I don't remember anything, but I feel that Lucas and I......”

Damnit! How is it when those two love-idiots finally realize their feelings for each other and one has amnesia and the other is half-way across the world!

This is fucking unbelievable.

Yes I curse.

Deal with it.

“Are you sure, I mean what about Zayn.....” I tried to hint, they belonged together and now I'm going to have to work from scratch.

“What about him?” she asked, turning like a tomato.

“You like him don't you!”

“NO!”

“YES YOU DO!”

“NO WAY!”

“UGH!”

“WHAT,”

“I'm having deja vu.” I said weakly.

And then we both busted out laughing, when Lucas bursts through the door of Winnie's room. Ugh.

To put it simply I don't trust Lucas, I don't like him. He....gives off a bad vibe.