Loss of Memory

“She lost her memory. So, she won’t remember you.” The doctor told the weird boy who had been with me for God-knows how long now. He wasn’t even cute! Why would I remember him?

“Alright,” The boy sighed, putting a hand through his hair. Wow, you could tell he spent hours on it. Was he gay?

“Just spend some time with her, maybe some of her memories will come back.” The doctor muttered, looking at the dude and walking out.

“I don’t want him to spend time with me.” I told the doctor and the guy.

“I’m Zayn,” He sighed.

“Good for you.” I gave him thumbs up.

“Well, this is going to be event full,” Zayn sighed, going out of the room. I felt bad, but I really didn’t know who he was!

          I rolled over, feeling like shit and fell asleep. Best thing to do, maybe my memory would come back. Hopefully, it would.

“Winnie, remember,” A voice muttered.

“Come on, remember Winnie,” The thick accent repeated.

“I can’t,” I groaned, trying to find who the accent belonged to. I needed to find out who the accent belonged to.

“Yes, you can Winnie. Just try,” He muttered, and then everything went away.

“Is she alright?” A deep voice asked. Well, this one didn’t sound like the other guy.

“She doesn’t remember anything, Lucas. So, don’t take it seriously.” Zayn told him, walking into the room. At least I can tell him I remember his name now.

“Hi,” I told the boys shyly. I guess this is Lucas than… All I got to say is, Damn.

“Hey, Win,” Lucas smiled, coming and sitting by me. Zayn left, even though I knew he wasn’t going far.

“I don’t remember you.” I told him up front, turning around and trying to go back to sleep.

“Lucas and Winnie, come on! Dinner’s ready!” Someone yelled, sticking their head out the back door to the backyard.

“Momma,” I smiled, running to her. Her hair was dark brown and curly and she smiled big.

“Hey, Winnie, let’s go eat?” My mother asked, putting her hand in mine.

“Yes, Momma,” I smiled, looking at the other boy.

“Come on, Lucas.” My mother coaxed, making the tan boy run into the house.

“I love you,” The boy whispered to me once we were seated at the little play table.

“Love you too,” I giggled.

“Winnie,” A tan, muscular boy yelled, running to me. I squealed, running to him.

“Lucas,” I laughed, jumping into his arms.

“Are you ready?” He laughed, kissing my forehead. The dress fit me perfectly, his tux fit perfectly too.

“Yes, I am,” I smirked, wrapping my arms around him.

“Well, let’s rock this fucking prom, aye?” He shouted to no one in general as we climbed into the limo, ready to go to our dance together. Our first dance, as a couple, sweet right, I thought so at least.

“I love you, Lucas,” I smiled, kissing his cheek.

“Love you too, Winter.” Lucas kissed my nose, the one spot that I absolutely loved him kissing me. Isn’t that weird right?

          I woke up with a start. Sitting up in bed, I remembered who Lucas was. I loved him. And maybe, I still do?

************************************************

A/N; Sorry it's short...

You know the drill!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!