Coming Back To You

Plot change (: You know you guys love me! I’m sorry we haven’t uploaded! Akiko is been off the planet for the last month and I’ve just been a slacker! So, enjoy.

(Winter’s POV)

                I was still locked in this damn basement.

                They must really fucking hate me.

                My hair was finally growing back. Then the mystery person cut my fucking hair again. They had given me food and water every once in a while. At least I was losing weight.

“Zayn.” I croaked, moving around. I missed him so much.

“Hello? Is someone here?” Someone shouts from upstairs and I get giddy.

“HELLO?” I squeal, trying to get loud but failing.

“I hear someone.” The same person shouts to another I guess and the footsteps get louder, heading to the door that goes upstairs.

“I think they’re down here!” Another voice yells and I notice the voices have thick accents. They must be cute. Well, I guess my life is lightening up.

“You want to go down first?” A girl asks and the door squeaks open, revealing three shadows. I let out a scream and someone comes running over to me, leaning in front of me. That’s when I notice who it is. You’ve got to be kidding me.

“Winter.” He gasps and I look into the eyes of Liam Payne. Harry leans down next to him and sighs, pulling me into a hug. But the hand cuffs and wraps around my legs get in the way.

“Liam.” I gasp out as soon as he unties me. I hug him tight and the girl I had heard before emerges from the shadows of the torture chamber I was in. Her hair was strawberry blonde and she was really pretty.

“Winter, this is Angel. Angel, this is Winter. Angel’s Louis’ girlfriend.” Harry introduces as they try to pull me up. It doesn’t work and I end up on Liam’s back.

“So, I have heard a lot about you.” Angel smiles. She has an Australian accent which fits her perfectly. She is tall and tan with bright white teeth. She is the perfect size, everyone must be jealous of her.

“I hope that’s good.” I mutter my throat hurting bad. We finally reach the car and we hurry in quickly. I don’t worry about putting my seat belt on though; I’m in the back with Angel. Harry and Liam sit in the front and we are quickly zooming through town.

                We reach the police station and Harry pretty much drags me out. Why are we in so much of a hurry? The sun hurts my eyes and I grimace as we enter the police station. A police woman hurries over and takes one look at me and yells for another. Soon, I’m getting escorted to the hospital.

“Are you Winter?” An EMT asks, giving me a cheeseburger to eat.

“Yes ma’am.” I nod, taking a huge bite out of the cheeseburger. It was good, like sex in my mouth. I never pictured myself saying that.

“Do you know who kidnapped you?” She asks and I shook my head, devouring the burger. She touched various parts of my body and I grimaced once in a while. She whispered something to the Paramedic and he nods sadly. Why aren’t they telling me?

“Well. We have a good and bad announcement. You are getting taken to intensive care but you will know the person you’re sharing the room with.” The Paramedic smiles as we get to the hospital. They hurry to get me out and I look around in a daze.

“Who’s the person?” I mumble, not really taking notice to anything.

“Zayn Malik.” The EMT whispers. At first, nothing really makes me notice who she just said. Then it all comes crashing back and in a matter of seconds, I’m fighting against a couple of nurses. I needed to see him right now. Had he been hurt?