Party Time, Bitches

“You are coming, right?” I groaned into the phone.

“Why wouldn’t I, love?” Zayn asked.

“Because you are famous, I am not. Because you are supposed to be on tour,” I laughed.

“For one, I am only going to miss the last concert. It is fine,” Zayn mumbled and I knew he was getting fed up with me asking.

“Well, I’ll see you tonight than.” I smiled into the phone and then hung up. Flopping onto my bed, Sam looked at me.

“Ready to get dressed,” She asked, raising her eyebrows. I still couldn’t believe how much we had changed.

“As I’ll ever be,” And I knew this comeback meant more than one thing.

            Dressed in a short pink dress, Samantha looked me over. I was dressed in a short black dress, almost identical to Samantha’s.

“Hot,” She laughed.

“Sexy,” I commented and we linked arms, hurrying off her car. When we got in, I leaned back and looked in the mirror once more.

“Do you really want to lose your virginity?” Sam asked the obvious question that was making it odd in the car.

“I don’t know,” I muttered. I had thought about it multiple times. I knew that Sam was not a virgin.

“Don’t,” She muttered, pulling into the drive that the party was at.

“Hey Winnie, Hey Sam,” Rebecca chirped, hurrying over to us.

“Hey Rebecca,” Sam and I chorused.

“How are you guys doing?”

“Fine,” I smiled.

“Great,” Sam mumbled.

“Well, the drinks are inside.” Becca smiled, twirling and greeting the other people who had just drove up. Sam and I both hurried into the house, finding a place to sit.

Someone put their hands on my waist, making me jump. “Winter,” The guy whispered in my ear, his breath hot on my neck.

“Zayn,” I laughed. Samantha went off somewhere and Zayn sat next to me, kissing me quickly.

“How are you doing?” He asked, grabbing my hand.

“Fine,” I told him quietly, watching a couple move upstairs. Oh geez, we were going to be doing that soon.

“Have you had anything to drink?” He asked quietly.

“No,” I mumbled, watching another couple disappear up the stairs.

“Winter, we don’t have to do this.” Zayn looked me right in the eyes. I about melted.

“Uh huh,” I muttered, wrapping my arms around him and putting my head on his chest.

“I love you,” He whispered in my ear.

“Love you too,” I whispered back, watching couples dance.

“Want to go dance?” Zayn smiled, looking at me.

“Sure,” I brightened up, knowing that Zayn hated dancing. So, he must really want to kiss up to me and not have me all gloomy.

            Half an hour later, we were on the couch eating pizza. I was sitting next to Zayn and we had our legs spread out so no one else could sit on the couch with us.

“So,” Zayn noted, trying to make the silence between us go away. But, I liked the silence actually.

“So,” I mimicked and finished up my pizza.

“What do you want to do?” Zayn asked, finishing off his piece of pizza at the same time I did.

“Whatever you want to do,” I smiled and he shook his head, laughing.

            Wrapping my arms around him, I kissed him quickly. I curled up closer to him and he rested his head on the top of my head. We watched the other couples dance for a while.

“Ever thought about our future?” I asked Zayn, who brought his head down and kissed my neck.

“Ya,”

“Like what?”

“A lot of things, Win,”

“A lot of things like what?”

“What do you want Win?”

“Have you ever thought about us getting married?”

“Winter, we have been dating for two years.”

“And,”

“Ya, I have,”

“What about it?”

“Winter, I just want to date right now.”

“So this relationship isn’t going anywhere.”

“I didn’t say that!”

“Well, you are acting like you don’t want commitment.”

“I never said that though.”

“Maybe you were thinking it.”

“Oh my gawd Winnie,”

“I’m sorry,”

“It’s fine.”

“No it isn’t, so don’t say that.”

“What else am I supposed to say?”

“What you really think!”

“Then you would get all pissed.”

“And you know that how?”

“Because I have dated enough to know that,”

“I’m just another girl for you aren’t I, Zayn?”

“Yep, that’s right.”

“Zayn,”

“Well, geez Winter, what else am I supposed to say?”

“I don’t know!”

“Then stop yelling at me.”

“Stop yelling at me first!”

“You’re fucking kidding me.”

“Whatever Zayn,”

“Winter, I fucking love you. You don’t rush me though. I do not want to rush into things. You are my life. Always has been. I’ve just been waiting for you to notice that!”

“Oh,”

“Ya,” Zayn snorted, looking me in the eyes. I kissed him quickly and he kissed me back.

            Staring off into the room, I noticed a very familiar face.