Evil Plans, New York, and Chain Earrings : Whatever It Takes?

(Lucas' POV)     

They'd pay. They’d all pay. Winnie belongs to me!

I'll make sure of it!

Whatever it takes, because the only way to get what you want is to take it.

Or in this case, her,

*******************************************************

~~Two years later~~

(Winnie's POV)

“Ready sweetie,” My mother asked

“As I'll ever be,” I smirked.

That's right starting today I'll be going to college! Zayn is now 21 and I am now 19. Yes, people I am 2 years younger than Zayn; my boyfriend!

That's right you heard it right!

My

B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D

Sorry fan girls, but Zayn's

M-I-N-E

It happened around two years ago, I went on tour with One Direction. I felt that I needed to see the world, travel, and straighten my head out. I hadn't seen Lucas since when I faced time both Lucas and Zayn. Lucas was gone, POOF!

As for my memory, well it's a lot better than it was before, but there are still some shady areas. I don't really mind though, since I've been filling my head with new memories.

With Zayn, and the other four mates of course!

However I had to stop with their World Tour and find my own place in this world. My grades (despite my memory, and the sassing to my teachers) were straight A's, so I had no problem getting into the school I wanted.

F.I.T; the Fashion Institute of Technology

I absolutely loved the fashion, and so I decided to study International Business and Marketing. I've also learned varies languages along the tour such as; French, Italian, and Spanish.

My life is finally looking well!

My bangs have grown out so it’s up to my cheek, and I've grown my hair out to my waist.

I've decided to let my nose ring only be small studs, and decided to get my ears pierced three times on the right ear, then five on the other. Yes, it's asymmetrical it's supposed to be that way! No judging!

I put on my glasses on. They were like the nerd glasses, but hey they were bad-ass. I had the punk-nerd look down perfectly.

“OH WINEFRED!” I rolled my eyes, it was Sam.

“OH SAMANTHA!” I screamed back.

“Can you believe it? We are now going to start our lives?” Sam asked bouncing up and down on my bed.

“Yes Sam, we are going to start our lives, even though you'll be in a totally different college!” I pointed out.

Sam was a total genius as it turns out, and is going to John Jay to study criminology. She was going to become one bad-ass FBI agent that's for sure!

“I can't wait!” We yelled at the same time.

We laughed, John Jay was at 899 10th avenue and F.I.T was on 227 West 27th Street, oh yeah did I mention that it was all the way in New York City?!

This was huge! Since John Jay and F.I.T was somewhat close to each other our parents decided that we can share an apartment complex and simply take a taxi, train, or a bus, but it was so worth it!

I looked at Sam who had pixie-cut black hair looked as beautiful as ever! She decided to get a tongue ring and we had gotten matching chain earrings that we wear every single day!

HONK!! HONK!!

“That's our cue!” I told her.

“Let's go!” She laughed and she offered her hand and I took it while I looked at one last look at my room, my old house, and I walked out of the door ready for anything!

~~ONE AIRPLANE RIDE TO NEW YORK LATER~~

“We are WHAT?” I asked as I spit out my drink staring at Sam.

“We are having a PAR-TAY!” She yelled a smile on her face.

I was still a virgin, even after Zayn and I had been going out for two years....no more like an eternity! I still haven't had the courage to do anything, and as happy I was with Zayn telling me that I don't have to do anything I don't want to.

The thing was I really, really want to, but it's my V-card! But this party was my chance, I wanted to lose it to Zayn, I was finally ready.

I hope.

************************

(Lucas' POV)

It was ready. Everything was ready for my ultimate plan.

Tonight, tonight,

Winnie will be mine!

*************************************************

DOONNNNN!!!!! DONNNN!!!!! DONN!!!!!!!!

What will happen?!?!? Stick around and see!!

Please????? >-<

What do you think?!

We want your feedback!!

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

FAN!!!

MESSAGE TO ALL FANS!!!!!

~~ Should we (mem4life/daydreamZzz67) make a series of 1D stories??

Nah? Yah?Tell us on the comments below!!   

P.S mem4life, MESSAGE ME CHICKA!!!!! O-O loll

XOXO~Akiko(daydreamZzz67)