Bonus Chapter

Sparky's jaw hit the ground. Almost literally; she tripped over her navy blue and pink Vans and scraped her chin.

In front of her stood Aleks, in his black v-neck sweatshirt, dark skinny jeans, and all white Vans, an arm around his waist.

Well, to be more specific, Kevin's arm around his waist. He wore a dark green shirt, dark jeans and red sneakers. They both had a wary and nervous expression.

Kevin spoke first.

"Sparky. I know you've been cheating on me with Aleks, but I have something to say."

Aleks sniffed and shuffled closer to Kevin. Kevin's arm around his waist tightened.

"I've been cheating on you, too. With Aleks."

Sparky gasped, and Aleks closed his eyes. What kind of game were they playing?

"What kind of game are you two playing??"

Suddenly, Aleks started laughing. Badboy Aleks, Aleks who never showed emotion, Aleks who claimed he loved Sparky, laughed.

"Damn, you're stupid. It was all just a joke. You're stupid. Me and Kevin are in love!"

Sparky felt like crying, but she was too shocked to do anything but stare at them.

Kevin leaned down and pecked Aleks' lips.

"C'mon, babe. Let's leave her alone."

Aleks snorted.

"'Kay."

Sparky watched them from behind, as their figures turned into black silhouettes against a beautiful orange and yellow sunset.

She smiled; at least they were happy together.

Now, there was just the matter of her darn scraped chin.

//

You guys have no idea how badly I wanted to officially end the book like this