2) Introductions

Joell and her friends seemed really sweet, and I got a proper introduction once we had taken a seat.

Joell Fitzpatrick had sun kissed skin, platinum blonde hair, bright blue eyes and was the kind of girl that guys went crazy over.

The other girls were Kat, Nikki, Rebel and Joanna.

Kat had pale skin, silky smooth black hair and bright blue eyes. She seemed pretty quiet and shy (like me currently) and liked to read books.

Nikki had fiery red hair, all messy and curly, but it looked great on her. Her green eyes were smart-looking and she didn't need to show off, people pretty much did it for her. And she always had something wise to say back, and had a wide variety of quirky interesting yet useless facts and theories stored in her brain.

Rebel was another thing. Like her name would suggest, she is a complete badass. She has curly, wild black hair that is choppy, tanned skin and brown eyes. She was nice enough but she's the kind of person you don't want to be on the bad side of.

And the one that I had taken the biggest liking to, Joanna. She was probably the second prettiest (after Joell). Her long glorious mane of pale brown curls were nearly brushed. Her skin was pale, but not ghostly like mine. Her orangey almost red eyes seemed to storm up a whole lot of thoughts, but her lips never formed the words. She also like to read like Kat.

I chewed my carrot stick slowly, not wanting to interrupt their conversation, when Rebel spoke to me, "so, Sparks, I heard you sit next to Aleks in Advanced Math. Nice," she winked suggestively.

The blush on my face was obvious to anyone. I hadn't even exchanged a word with the guy, but he really was something. "Oh please. We haven't even said a word to each other!" Nikki pursed her lips and looked up, making a mock innocent face, "no, no. I would never do anything like that to someone I just met..." she burst into giggles, as did the other girls.

I tried to be mad, but I couldn't help but laugh at her amazing impersonation o me. Joanna gave me a look, "no, really though, isn't he just so fucking hot? It's so tempting not to just jump on him..." she licked her lips suggestively, making her eyes big.

We burst out into another fit of giggles.

When we calmed down, I saw Kat's eyes goes huge, "okay, speak of the devil much? Look!" We all diverted our eyes to the direction she was looking at. And sure enough, on the table closest to us, sat Aleks and some other guys I assume are his friends, one guy in particular caught my eye.

He was pretty tall to start off with. He had messy black hair that lay lazily on his head, warm brown eyes, and a smile that literally bursts with happiness.

Joell's voice brought me back, "damn, they are all just so..." Nikki spoke before she continued, "so cute and yet so hot? I get it," Kat studied my face, "OMG... ooh, Sparks, are you still drooling over Aleks?" I looked at them, and they stared back, a look of sympathy on their faces.

"Why the sad faces guys?" Kat looked away sighing. Joell did the same. Rebel and Nikki made a dirty face, and crossed their arms and lenses back on their chairs. I looked at Joanna, desperate for information.

She sighed and lifted her eyebrows, "hot as he is, as far as anyone in this school knows, he's only ever had a proper girlfriend once," I tilted my head sideways, "what happened to girl drooling over him?" Joanna shook her head, "it's not the guy's problems. It's the girls. his ex, Tiffany Kudrikow? Yeah, they never make any kind of contact anymore," I followed where she was looking.

On a table farther away from us, I noticed a girl with long orange hair and pale skin, wearing a brassy lime green tank top and black shorts sitting with three other girls, all with similar showy outfits. Oh.

I looked back and saw Kevin staring back at me. Immediately a blush spread across my face. What's it about him that's making me so weird? Joell gasped, and shook the other girls' arms. "Nevermind, guys! Sparks doesn't have eyes for Aleks! Look, she's totes checking out Kevin!" They all squealed while my blush grew bigger.

I looked over and he was still staring, this time he smiled, and I returned it, which seemed to make him happy.

--------------------+

Hey! If you like it so far, please comment, vote, follow and yeahs!

So Kevin's in now, yay!

Oh, and by the way, Joell, Kat, Nikki, Rebel and Joanna are completely fiction, mkay?