Final Author's Note

Author's Note

Note: you don't have to read this, but please check out my last message

Well. This has been one adventure.

First of all, thank you to all my readers, especially those who have read this book from the beginning. I actually remember when I first started writing this, and lemme tell you, I was a different person.

I've reread the entire book myself, and uh, the old chapters are quite not as well written as the newer ones, so I will say my writing has definitely improved!

When I started off I just wanted people to read my story. But I've grown waaaaay attached to CMW and I don't care how many reads or votes or follows I get, it's just always such a joy to see (usually positive) feedback and comments from you guys!

This book has gone a long way (I can't believe there are so many of you faithfully reading this; it gives me a but of pressure to please everyone!) and I'm excited and a little disappointed to say it's finally ended.

Worry not! There will be a sequel, I PROMISE!! I don't have any idea what the plot will be, or anything about it, but ending Sparky, Aleks and Kevin's adventure would literally kill me.

Also, I'm going to need a book cover for when I do make the sequel, and I'm no good at editing and whatnot so it would be really well appreciated if one you y'all beautiful people made me one C:

Okay, now that the sad, sentimental part is over, here's a fun bit:

I'm going to be writing a new fanfic! It's going to be Immortalanex based, and I already have a rough plot outlined. It's going to be called "Maroon Sweater" and yeah. It'll be posted in a few minutes so if you're interested, please check it out! (Especially if you're into Aleks being a shy cutie and Kevin being a bad boy because that's basically fluff material right there mkay?)

And!!! I'll be posting a book thingy, and if you guys are writing a fanfic or anything, just leave a comment with a link to your book, or the book title, and I'll check it out! And if you need a character or ideas or ANYTHING just LEAVE A COMMENT, because I absolutely LOVE it when people put me in their stories/fanfics.

Anyways, thank you to everyone who's ever read this, left a vote and comment. It's been nothing but great, if not a bumpy road. I'm probably making too big a deal out of this but I dunno it just means a lot to me mkay??

Note: bonus chapter will be posted shortly