18. Explanations

Sparky POV

/six hours ago/

There's going to be a party. James, one of Aleks' and Kevin's friend is holding one in his house because his parents are out. Me, all my friends, the rest of Aleks and Kevin's friends and some other people are invited.

Kevin kissed me lightly on the lips and told me to wear something pretty, like a dress. But when I got home and opened my window, Aleks told me to just wear jeans and a shirt.

I blew him a quick kiss and started changing. I wore a pair of black skinny jeans, a dark green loose sleeveless shirt and pink Vans.

I didn't really know how to get to James' house, well, actually, I didn't even really know where it was, so Kevin's gonna drive me there.

At about 6:30, a black car drove up to my driveway, and a door opened, and out came Kevin. Wearing a white shirt with red sleeves, jeans that looked comfortable and black Vans.

I ran out the front door, slamming it shut, and hopped into Kevin's car. He took the driver's seat and I rode shotgun. Kevin started the engine, and looked over at me.

His eyes went up and down, obviously checking out the outfit I wore. The corners of his lips curled up and he started driving.

"Were you staring at my boobs?"

"What?!"

"You were staring at my boobs."

"Sparks, what the hell, I'm driving."

"Yeah but before that you were staring at mah boobs."

I said it in a funny tone, and started doing a funny, wiggly dance, pressing my hands against the sides of my boobs.

Kevin laughed, his deep voice bouncing off the car walls.

"Okay fine, whatever. Nice boobs."

"Thanks, yes, I know."

"..."

"Nice dick by the way."

"Uh?"

"Big dicks almost always go with nice boobs."

"Sparky..."

"You gotta big-big-big-big dick."

"Oh my god why do I love you...?"

I froze suddenly. My raised arms, which were waving around in a silly dance froze, too. My eyes, just now squinty and half shut in laughter widened.

He said, "love". He didn't say, "like".

Kevin seemed to notice the sudden awkward shift in the air.

"Did I say someth-"

I leaned over, the seatbelt pulling against my chest (my beautiful perfect boobs) and kissed Kevin's cheek.

"I love you."

-------

Chapter 18.5 will he posted when I fucking feel like it because im too lazy to write the rest of this :P