Slut

" You dirty little slut. You probably let the monster fuck you."

My eyes widen as I stare at her my skin losing all the color it had feeling her stare at me in disgust.

" I told you, he was giving me a ride home when the car screwed up," I snap standing up from my seat next to her.

" Yeah, guess the car wreck wasn't bad enough."

" I never told you we got in a wreck . . ."

" Oh, silly me, I was just taking a guess."

She giggled playing with the end of her blonde hair. What the hell, bipolar bitch.

I look at her for a moment pulling the strap of my book bag over my shoulder.

I stare at the white tiled floor hearing whispers from the students, my hand pulling the strap tighter to my skin.

" Do you think she fucked him?"

" Look at her."

" Always knew she was such a freak."

I shake my head walking further down the hall full of insults. They might have as well made a huge neon sign pointing at me saying I wasn't welcomed here.

" Look at the slut."

My god, how do they all know? Fucking hate high school. Two type of people in the world, you have groups, Good, and Evil.

In their eyes, they see a monster, a bloodthirsty killer, so of course evil. Then there're people like Karen, the star student. Everyone loved her, always with a smile, has a good laugh, and always saying the right thing.

Manipulative twat.

What core am I? What group am I placed in? Guess it doesn't fricken matter since everyone is Anti-Danielle right now.

" Did he feel good?'

" Is he rough?"

" Oh, em gee, can't believe she can be such a dirty slut."

My black sneakers made their way down the hall shaking my head at everyone's comment. It's funny actually just three days ago I was invisible now I'm a slut.

Man, I love high school. Note my sarcasm.

" Won't let me in or my buds, but you let him. Dirty whore."

I look up seeing the husky guy standing in front of me his blond hair pushed back. My eyes look him up and down. Preppy, I think to myself.

" Are you ignoring me, freak fucker?"

My nails dig into my shoulder holding onto the strap of my bag looking at the dark brown eyed guy.

My eyebrow raises seeing his face darken like something was blocking a light. His eyes widen and backs away looking at me straight in the face. Damn, I know I'm not the prettiest, but damn.

" D-"

" Oh, dear god!"

I turn around my heart beating fifty miles per hour seeing Marshal with a smirk. Is that the only thing he knows to do?

Smirk. Take a breath. Smirk. Scare the fuck out of everyone. Smirk. Look hot while smirking. I shake my head and look up at him.

The first time I've seen him today. Funny, the school bells about to ring. His back is a bit hunched over, I guess to meet up to my eye contact.

My shortness and his skyscraper height . . . hmm. Okay, maybe he's not that tall but he's pretty damn close.

" Thought you were ignoring me or avoiding me," I whisper.

" You look absolutely ravishing in my shirt and boxers," he jokes, I think he was joking. While he moves to my side. Great subject change as well.

" Well, I can't really help it, I didn't know I was going to stay over at your place."

" I was serious."

" Oh . . ."

" Are you okay?"

" Yea. Why?"

We walk down the hall in silence side by side, being eye fucked by every student in this shitty high school.

" I heard what they were saying about you and," he pauses. I feel myself being pulled out of the school, " and, me."

I look at his hand on my wrist feeling slight tingles and a burning sensation in myself.

" Just rumors."

His hand leaves my wrist.

" Hey, I'm sorry if I'm causing so much for you."

" No, it's, ah, fine."

" Look. I'll make it up to you."

I stand on the school steps in front of him, his button up shirt I wore ending at my thigh blowing a little by the breeze that blew between us.

" Remember the first time I saw you?"

His hands move to his pockets.

" Yes. I could ne-"

" Meet me there. Tonight, at eleven."

I move my way around him, my books and clothes I wore from yesterday in my bag.

I look down at myself nibbling the bottom of my lip as the wind blew on his clothing making his scent attack my nostrils.

Mmm.

I walk down the sidewalk from the school building hearing the bell go off. When I think I'm out of sight in front of a tree, I take a peek seeing his still standing in the place I left him as the crowd of students came marching out.

" Did you have a good day at sch- What? Who's clothes are those, hunny?"

I mentally slap myself seeing my mother look at me with a small smile and her head angled.

" Ah, Marshals," I say under my breath with one foot on the bottom step.

" Oh, I thought you said, well, were you safe?"

" Mom, I- we didn't do anything all we did was talk."

" Oh, well be safe when you do," she says a little too happy clapping her hands.

Jeez, it's like she wants me to lose it. I shake my head making my way up the stairs and into the bathroom.

I look at my reflection in the mirror my hand on the light switch. My brown locks pulled into a messy bun, strands pushed behind my ear.

I move my hand away from the light touching the shirt smiling, " Still smells like you, Marshal."

I wet my lips trying to contain the happiness I felt, " Tonight's going to be perfect," I whisper to myself flicking the light off walking out of the bathroom to my bedroom.

Neither can I, Miss. Danielle.