My poor baby

" Marshal."

" La, de, da, la."

" Marshal."

" Marshaaaal."

" Hellooo?"

" Wake up, my little vampire."

My eyed widen and flip over. Who the fuc-

" Danielle?"

" Yes?"

I reach my arms out pulling her into my bed. I see her eyes close then open again.

" Are you okay?"

" Yeah, yeah, i'm good."

I lay on my back, my hands laying on her hips; her sitting on me. I stare at her closely, my face relaxing a bit.

" What?"

I stare at her grinning, her head angled staring at me.

" You're not wearing a bra."

Her eyes enlarge and her cheeks turn a bright red.

" I like."

I watch as she lowers herself to my chest, her face next to mine, looking down at mine.

I raise my hand to her face, stroking her bottom lip. I stare at her for a moment, her eyes closed parting her lips around my thumb.

Hmm.

I move my thumb a bit pushing it a bit into her mouth, I feel my cock twitch on the front of my jeans the warmth of her mouth enveloping my finger.

I slide it out seeing her smile down at me. I stare at her for a moment wondering if she could feel my member; which was now hard because she had to go on and be sexy.

When did she get all porn star experienced?

Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, a tad.

What is she even doing here?

Not that i'm complaining, I want nothing more than to be with her. My mouth opens, "Hey," I gasp feeling her bounce a bit.

" Something wrong?"

God dammit, she's so clueless of what's she's doing to me.

I flip us over so i'm hovering above her, my hands resting on either side of her head leaning down to kiss her.

I lower my hands to her top sliding it up, my hands rubbing her warm skin.

" Marshal," she moans.

I yank her shirt off staring at her beautiful body, I lower my head leaving soft kisses across the tops of her breasts.

I smirk against her skin my thumb brushing her nipple feeling her squirm, her eyes closed.

My baby girl.

" Marshal?"

Raising my head, my hand firmly cupping her breast in my right hand, " Yes?"

" That feels unbelievable."

With a smile knowing I was making her happy I go back to her. My lips press on her nipple, my left hand sliding up her body.

I kneed her left one gently, my face leaving her nipple. I kiss down her white flesh, her hips swaying left to right.

My tongue licks the skin above her bottoms and I know she can't take it anymore.

Her legs parts and  she whimpers, I raise my head looking at her flawless face.

" My poor baby."

*        *        *        *       *

" Danielle who shall it be?"

I stare at the two males, his dark hair, but with bleached blond tips and intense eyes. Or, Marshal, my love.

Vincent lowers his head to my own.

" Brother can't fully know how to love a elegant lady like yourself."

I back away, Marshal's eyes glowing a bright yellow.

Marshal.

I gasp my body being yanked away, the melody of a piano playing. Not a piano.

A organ.

Vincent's hands squeezing my flesh, Marshal running after us. My heart beating fast, almost as if my chest was gonna explode.

" Marshal!"

" Love?"

" Is something wrong?"

I open my eyes looking at Marshal looking at me, his hand braced by my head. My chest rising up and down slowly.

what the fuck am I dreaming?

" What's wrong, love? You were screaming for me."

I close my eyes trying to wash the bad thoughts away.

" Marshal?"

" Yes, love?"

" Don't let him have me . . ."

/ Vote and Comment if you like /