So Cold ( 2 )

" Good, because it's my blood."

My eyes widen and I sputter the drink out, the substance landing on his face. A smile stretches along his face.

" Aw, what's wrong, miss? You enjoyed it before."

I try to look away sucked, but my body aching for more. My mind saying, no.

Saying that's wrong and sick, but my body begging for more of the metallic substance.

" You sick fuck!"

" Fuck off!"

He laughs a hearty cruel sound.

" Wait, until Marshal comes and gets yo-"

I gasp a pain shooting at my throat, my sentence being stopped rudely.

I open my eyes seeing his flash red, his hand gripped tightly around my neck, his nails digging in my skin.

" Don't you speak of his name."

My chest thumps hard, my throat closing up by his hard grip. My head pounds hard, " Fu-fuck you."

His hand grips harder as I start to see black.

*        *        *       *       *        *

The sounds of glass being broken, woods being cracked filled Danielle's room. My hands ripping at sheets looking around the small room.

" Danielle!"

My knees hit the floor, my fists pounding at the floor.

" Where the fuck are you!?"

My chest tightens feeling another squeeze at my body, my veins throbbing showing me something was wrong.

" Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. God Damnit!"

My screams seem to edge higher and higher finding no solution to the problems.

" Why would you take her?"

" You monster! You fucking monster!"

Her room's door opens and want to puke. Her mother. Her eyes are widen, her mouth open a little wide.

Skin paler, reminding me of Danielle's. Her eyes larger, seeming more like Danielle's innocent complexion.

" I-I'm s-sorry, Miss, I didn't me-"

Her arms pull me to her small body, my head falls on her shoulder. Shaking my head, my hands grips the end of her mother's apron violently.

" Shh, Marshal."

" I-I don't know where s-she w-went," my voice breaks.

Damnit, Marshal, be Strong. Don't fucking cry.

" What- What if she's hurt?"

My face is jerked up, her mother's eyes looking at me deeply, her hand holding my chin firmly.

" Pull it together, Man."

" I- S-sorry miss."

" Now go on and find her. Don't let her get away, and I-"

She stops speaking and looks around the room.

" And, I will clean this up."

I feel heat rush to my cheeks embarrassed deeply by my actions.

The thumping starts in my chest again and I pat her mother's shoulder walking out of the room.

" Who the fuck are you?"

I make my way out of the house, the sky darker than it was when I entered.

Everything is falling apart!

Why now?

Why when I'm happy?

Why when I need her love?

My hands squeeze at my pants looking around walking past the large tree in front of the house.

A little flustered are we, brother?

I look around my teeth gritted.

Who the fuck?

I hear the voice again with an hint of an Russian accent alone with a low laugh.

Right then and there I know this stranger is like me. His voice traveling through my head, and deep down I know he has to be the reason of Danielle's missing.

Who are you?

Your brother.

I have a brother?

What the actual fuck?!

What the hell?

Where is she?

Oh, she's just fine brother. She is just fine here with me. She feels rather soft on my skin too and her sme-

DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER!

My head pounds harder, his laughter surrounding me. My anger growing progressively.

My blood boiled thinking of another man touching Danielle.

My Danielle.

Oh I should tell her how worried you are when she wakes up from the choking I did on her.

Choking?!

You're lying, dick.

Oh, I wish I was, brother.

DON'T FUCKING CALL ME YOUR BROTHER! YOU'RE NO BROTHER OF MINE AND I WHEN I DO FIND YOU. I WILL SLOWLY KILL YOU, LIKE YOU DESERVE TO.

The evil laughing continues and my eyes look up in the sky give me a sign.

He's hurting her. She needs help.

Protect her.

Oh, I'm so scared, brother.

My nails dig in the palms of my hands, his sarcastic tone only angering me more.

Only wanting me to find her quicker, only wanting me to hurt him more. This thing called my a brother.

My brother

" You should be, monster," I hiss making my way back to my cottage.

/ Vote and Comment if you like /