Hi, You fucked my daughter

I turn to face my head seeing her laying on her side, the white sheets pulled over the body.

A smile grows on my lips the side of her hip showing as she hugged herself under the sheet, so lovely you are.

Lifting my hand up to her face, I moved a piece of hair away that covered her closed eyes.

I smile at the thoughts of what happened last night, I button up my shirt gently climbing off the edge of her bed.

I bend down over her pressing my lips on her forehead.

" Sleep well, love. "

The sun shines through the window pushing its way through the curtains.

I adjust my back popping it as I walk to her bedroom door. No way, I'm climbing through her window, again

I open the door and walk out of her room, I carefully walk down the hall to the stairs praying no one was awake.

I blink a few more times licking my lips still tasting the metallic buds on my lips from her neck last night.

" They won't change, but they will experience vampirism qualities."

I laughed at Alex when he brought it up, first because I wasn't sure Vampirism was even a word, and there would never be a chance I would bite, sweet miss Danielle.

Well, I was wrong, once again. I raise my hand to my chest, rubbing it for a second with a smile on my lips.

Mmm. Her mouth finding mine, small hands rubbing my chest, me hovering above her frail body.

My tongue slipping in between her lips, feeling her, tasting her. My right hand stroking the back of her head, resting my body on her.

My body fitting with hers perfectly, as if it were meant to be. Her knees closing onto my hips, desperate hands pulling me closer to her.

Our needy bodies radiating heat off, gently rubbing on each other; only wanting to satisfy each other equally.

" Oh, Dani-"

" Ahem. Hi, I'm the mom of the girl you slept with."

I stop on the steps, heat rushing to my cheeks.

Why am I nervous?

Well, I just did get caught day dreaming about the acts Danielle and I committed . . . in front of her mother.

Shit.

" Ah, So sorry, Miss. I, uh, I really supposed to be gone before someone woke. Ugh, sorry I said that wr-"

" No, I'm glad."

I stare at the middle-aged women who had her hands crossed out in front of her. Her head angled smiling at me.

" You're rather good looking."

She says quietly smiling, " May I ask, were you patient with her?"

I shake my head a bit startled. Damn, this adult is pretty badass.

" Yes, Miss. Always."

" Would you like to stay for breakfast?"

" No, thank you, though. Can you tell her I was here and didn't just run off, though?"

" Of course, sweetie. You better keep her straight during spring break, though."

I look at the female who wore a small smile, and a white apron with yellow flowers on the bottom around her small waist.

Danielle gets to come with me during spring break?

Can things get any better?

I shake my head, don't want to jinx anything.

" Marshal, is it?"

" Yes, yes it is."

I raise my hand to hand to the collar of my shirt pulling it out a bit.

" Promise me something, Marshal?"

" Yeah, anything."

" If you're just going to break her heart, do it sooner than later. I want to be able to fix it."

" Okay. You have no need to worry."

I walk more down the stairs, moving a little away from her mother taking a few strands to the door.

" I trust you, Marshal."

" Thank you. Don't forget to tell her, okay?"

" I won't."

I look at the smiling woman once more before walking into the fine cold weather of the town.

I stop at her porch taking a huge sniff of air before closing my eyes.

I'm way too happy to walk back to the woods. I shut my eyes tightly, clearing my mind, my arms glued to my side.

" Marshal, you're home."

I turn to the direction of Alex's voice, his glasses on the bridge of his nose; eyes squinted looking at me. Like I was a lab experiment of some sort.

" You're happy."

I nod my head, " I'm very happy, Alex."