He's Dead

I look up at him confused, his face full of worry and sorrow.

Violently, I could feel myself shaking, the light cream pink sheets of his, covering my body.

Sweat sliding down from my collarbones to my chest.

Why is this affecting me so bad?

Why do I continue to dream about such things now?

Why did he take me?

So many questions, so many stupid questions and I don't have an answer to any of them.

My eyes glance at the hand on my cheek then looking up. Brown surrounding the yellow around the orbs of his eyes, jaw tightened and body angled parallel to my own.

" Danielle, are you okay?"

How could I tell him I've been dreaming about his " brother"?

Why do I feel so dirty and ashamed?

Who is this person?

Who is this dark, yet beautiful stranger in my dreams?

" I . . . I'm fine."

Lie.

His face edges closer to mine, Marshal's hand slowly sliding down my cheek to my forearm.

" You're lying, love."

" What?"

" You're lying, love. Your breathing harder as well as your heart beating faster. What's wrong?"

I stare at Marshal stunned a bit.

I can't tell him, he'll think I'm crazy. I stay quiet, " Just . . . a, uh, bad dream."

His long arms grab at my waist pulling me to him.

" What happened in the dream, love?"

He asks softly kissing behind my ear his lips gently moving down my neck to my shoulder.

Marshal's hand resting on the front of my body, just above my belly button. His musky scent feeding my nostrils with a lovely smell.

I feel a slight pinch on my neck, his tongue brushing the marks he left on my neck.

" Love?"

His lips stay on the bite, pressing gently on it with his soft lips. I lie my hands on his, feeling his freakishly long fingers interlock with my own.

" You were gone. You just stood there."

I say in between breaths not waiting to think about the dream and longer.

I gasp his grip tightening on me. His mouth leaves my skin and I'm left to stare up at him.

" Why would you dream something like that?"

His voice is harsh and low.

How was it my fault that I dream that?

I don't control my dreams.

Crap, if I did. I would be the happiest person alive.

" I, I-"

my cheeks flush and I start to stutter.

Is he mad at me?

What's he going to do?

I snap at myself how can I think he Would do something to me?

" I, shh, love. Just, don't think I will leave you."

" Mar-" he interrupts me, his face looking like it was in pain.