Slow Dancing (2)

I am dead.

This is what I know. A small part of me refuses to believe it, I guess looking at the school made me think of how I was back then.

Wasn't I alive just a few days ago?

He walks away from me after my outburst, so, here I am standing in the middle of the room with hundreds of students looking at me with wide eyes. My hands were gripping my mothers dress by the side trying to breathe.

Not absolutely necessary, I thought, I am fucking dead, right?

Breathing , well doing this . . . it would have provided peace of mind. My mind is anything but peaceful now. I don't know if I still have one, I think I am losing it.

As the eyes of the different faces stayed on me I grew more concours of the area. Music thumping in the room, my chest heaving now I turn around seeing a male dressed in dark suit, a white button down under it and blood red tie making my jaw tightening and feeling sudden sadness surrounding me.

I'm so tired, so tired. Why did I come to this? Why I'd everything looking at Danielle? They act as if she's ok, but she's probably on the verge of losing her mind after he left. That's true, right? She's stares at him with love. I'm just going to go, yeah.

Moving my hands to my face I rub the temple of my head hearing the males voice, but he wasn't talking. A spark was ignited in my loins as his eyes meet mine, his eyes a dark blue. I squint my eyes seeing a light white and blue powder that seemed to longer around him in the air.

What is she looking at? Does she know?

I look down seeing the powder trailing to him, my nostril flaring.

Am I supposed to follow this?

I don't know what i'm doing. Marshal never told me about this, ugh, where is he?

Oh, god, is she coming here?

I look back up at, my feet walking along the powder that went past my ankles, and as I seemed to move closer it was like the color intensified. My mouth parts the sadden part of me speeding through my body.

What's happening? Damn you, Marshal.

Am I feeling what others are?

Just like that, it was like my question was answered.

Looking around I see the powder around others, a bright red and white then, back at the male who was now a few feet away; the bright blue and white. Suddenly no on was looking at me, no one cared. The only one who was staring at me was him, the male who made me feel sick deep within.

" Uh, you ok?"

I glance up seeing his mouth moving but the powder shone and seemed to linger in large amounts around his arms and sides. Curiously I move my hands to his arm, the powder mixing with pink, is that me?

Am I the pink powder?

His body flinches, feeling his muscle tense. My eyes look up at him, my hand staying on his arms, him staring intently at me.

" What are you hiding?" I ask.

It hurts, oh god, it hurts. Please get off my arm, they hurt. Please.

Gently I move my hand off looking at small fingerprints of pink around him, blinking my heart starts to race. The pink mixing more with the blue turning a light purple that seemed to make lines running up and down his arms that were hidden under the long sleeves of the suit.

" So sad," I find myself muttering, " So very sad."

Marshal never told me this. He never let me know this could happen, why is this happening.