I'm never leaving

It has now even five hours of listening to my mother cry and put me in a death grip as I laid on the hospital bed, part of me wanted to kill Marshal for smirking happily behind my mother amused by me not breathing because of the rough grip.

" I love you, I love you, Oh, my god, I love you. Don't you dare leave me, it's not right to bury your child before you."

My hands comfortably rested on my mothers back as she rambled in my ear, I was mostly confused on why she hadn't asked what happened and why I was even in the hospital. Oh, you know, I was shaking dem hips too much, bruh.

Ok, please don't ever let me do that again, I snapped at myself. Her death grip embrace finally leaves me and I see her worried face. I glance down at my left arm seeing how the needle wiggled a little.

" Fucking hell, you guys better get fucking married. "

My eyes go wide and Marshal coughs holding his side.

" What?"

She was cussing, and she lost her mind. I'm too young, oh my god. Don't I have a future, well, partially of a future. Maybe Marshal will show me how to not be disgusted by sucking someone off. Hah, oh my dear.

I mean sucking blood. Why am I laughing at myself?

They're looking at me like I'm a retard, well, I am laughing like a drugged up seal clapping his hands.

" Well, at least make me grand babies."

" Oh, god, mooooooooooom, " I let myself drag on the word to show annoyance.

A dip a bed showed my mother was sitting down, she crossed her left leg over her right sitting her hands in her lap smiling at the ground.

" You two were like, Danielle's father and I. Inseparable, always be each other side. No matter what we would try to do anything for each other. Both equal and happy. I can still remember the goodnight talks we would have for hours, until one of us passed out."

I listened and jerk up a bit feeling her hand hold my ankle, " That's why it hurts, Danielle. Seeing you in the hospital . . . Just laying there, looking at me with his eyes. His beautiful eyes smiling his goody grin even though I knew he was in pain. "

I look at Marshal who was towards my mother with his eyebrows furrowed, I watched as he bent down on one knee laying his hand on her thigh taking her hand into his. My mother raises her head up, my eyes watches as his hand softly strokes the palm of hers.

" Don't cry, mi-"

" You remind me of him. So nice, polite, caring. Oh, how you can just see how much they loved someone. I see the way you look at Danielle, the way your eyes widen a bit. Wrinkles showing by the ends of your mouth by your wide smile, and you taking your hands out of your pockets when she comes near. "

It was silent for a moment, " You love her. I know you do. You love her like I loved him, you get upset over her, just like I had got upset over him so much. I know what she does to you, I can just see it in your face. She makes you happy, and you make her happy. I don't want her to lose you, years she been living without a male embrace in her life. Without someone to protect her, I wanted to blame myself so much for that. She has you now, and the day that she loses you, I know I will never see that smile of hers again. "

A tear fought at the corner of my eyes trying not to cry but failing horribly as the year slides down my cheek.

" I'm not leaving her."

My mother nods, " ' I'm not leaving.' ' But, it feels like you're already gone.' ' I love you.' ' I love you more. ' That was the last thing her father and I said to each other before I was at his funeral. "

Marshal's head flicks to me surely seeing the tears now streaming down my face. She never talked about my father, she never talked about her past. I didn't know me and Marshal was like her old past.

Does that mean we're just a shitty memory, that hurts her?

Should we just leave?

My mother clears her thirst taking a deep breath, " And, that's why I want to be grandma, you two. I'm getting to be at that age."

She pushes a strand of hair away from her face smiling at us, " Also, because I'm sure the baby will be like model because you two are perfection. "

I laugh awkwardly at her statement. Marshal licks his lips getting to his feet again gently letting go of my mothers hand. He looks at me then back at her and smiles.

" I want some babies."

" Mom, you sound like some pedo."

" Hey!"

My mom hits my leg slightly for calling her a pedo.

" Don't worry miss."

" What?"

" Yeah, what?"

Marshal shuts his eyes smiling widely showing off his white teeth. His arms were crossed over his chest nodding his head slightly, " I plan on making you a grandma."

I was too busy coughing and screaming, " What!" To hear what my mom was saying and why Marshal was laughing.

Like, come on, guys. I'm already in the hospital, don't put me back in it so soon. Ugh, babies.

/ Vote and Comment if you like /