Operation Pucker Up

I walk slowly out of the woods, feeling slight pinches on the bottoms of my feet as I walked above it.

The bag I had continued to swing from my arm hitting my hip and side of my thigh.

It was hard it hide my disappointment. Everything was going so well, I even made him laugh, but he, well.

It was like I had been rejected, what hurt the most was, he was the only guy I fancied and he just kinda drifted from the question.

Had I done something wrong? Did I say something wrong? Am I too weird? Am I his type? Am I too ugly?

I shake my head at the questions that pondered in my head, my heart aching by the loss of being unsatisfied with my choices and actions.

I shouldn't have said anything, god, I hate myself. He was so close, though. He smelt so nice, and he was being so sweet, and I just, I go on and scr-

My head hits something heard making my eyes clamp shut, my chest heaves up and down from the hit I received.

My eyes open and I see him. His eyes looking at me closely, his mouth parted a bit.

I try to wiggle my arms, which were now above my head, but I found struggle.

His long arms held me in my place as my body was being pushed into the tree.

What's he going to do? He said he would never hurt me. The cold breeze blew on my bare thighs sending my body into a state of shivers.

I open my mouth to speak but breath restricted as he moved closer to me. His knee now in between my legs, I look up at him, confused. " Now it's appropriate."

His voice was low and husky, I could feel the goosebumps forming on my skin. I raise an eyebrow, appropriate? What was?

My mind soon stops and I'm still feeling warm lips on mine. The grip on my wrists loosen and drop my arm down moving it to his jaw.

His nose brushes mine as we moved our lips in the same motion. It was as if we were the only people in the world, and I was his, and he was mine.

My right hand slides from his jaw to the back of his neck pulling him closer, my body arching onto his as he pinned me to the tree.

I hear a soft grunt come from his throat when my small fingers pulled at the ends of his dark hair.

I raise myself up again, gasping softly feeling his knee rub on me. I become breathless realizing I had created pleasure to myself with just a simple move.

I wanted it again, I needed it. I raise up again, no gasping, but a moan leaves my lips as he pushed hard into my body, his lips rubbing on mine harshly.

I feel his hand on my lower back pulling me closer, his knee moving away.

I open my eyes looking up into his, now dark eyes breathing heavily. His hand grips the nightgown I had on firmly resting his forehead on mine.

" Goodnight, Danielle," he whispers.

His breath tickles at the hair on the side of my neck as I heard the difficulty he had gaining his own breath.

" Yeah, right. Goodnight, Marshal," I say breathlessly trying to make of what just happened.

My body tingled and I feel as if I'm about to faint but in a good way.

Like, the snobs at school that faint when they see a boy band, " Oh em gee, his voice, ahhh!" That kind of thing, but this . . . this was like a dream.

I continue to stare at him, my heart rate going back to normal; my chest rising up and down slowly.

His hand leaves my back and I feel a burning sensation in my veins; my blood boiling, not with anger, but desire.

" Goodnight."

" Goodnight."

We stare at each other, knowing we didn't want to part ways but knew it was for the best.

He leans down in a cute position to face, " Goodnight, love."

" Goodnight, Marshal." He leaves my view and I pull myself off the tree.

I turn to start walking home, " Goodnight," I hear him yell making me smile.

" Goodnight, Marshal," I scream back.

I walk down the path in the woods, unable to stop the mixed emotions I was having.

" Sleep well, Danielle!"

" Goodnight, Marshal," I whisper bringing my hands closer to me.

" Night, love!"

" Goodnight," I whisper.

* * * * *

I walk around the corner of the house where the tree stood to separate the street and sidewalk.

My feet walk in the damp grass, my toes squishing in the mud.

" Fuck me."

I stare at the place where I had sheets that I tied up to get out of the room. The sheets were gone, and the lights on in the house.

" Shit."

I bite my lip walking around the side of my house to my front, my hands shaking. She was supposed to be asleep, just, fuck.

My hand grips the doorknob gently turning it slowly, I squint my eyes hearing the door creak.

" Young lady, you have some explaining."

I peek my head in the door looking to my left, seeing my mother the sheets in her hand.

" Uhm . . ."

I close the door behind me, I turn my body to face her, " Mo- "

" Just tell me if you were safe about it."

" Mom! I'm a virgin."

" Then whe-"

" Mom, we kissed that was all. I'm sorry for leaving, but it was worth it mom."

Her face turns a bright red, " Go to your room, please."

I nibble the bottom of my lip. Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said that. My feet slowly make their way up the stairs going into my room.

"But, Whatever," I say softly falling onto my back on my bed touching my lips smiling with my eyes closed.