Chapter 7-Questions

**NIALLS POV**

"So what brings you to Mullingar?" it came out before i could phrase it better.

"Umm....my grandma lives there, so I'm just umm staying with her for a while." she said quietly. I thought i saw tears in her eyes but she quickly blinked and they were gone.  

Was it something I said? All i asked was why she was going to Mullingar. 

"That's nice. My family lives there so I'm going home staying with them. We should hang out sometime." I said with confidence.

"That would be fun." she answered. 

"You have any siblings?" I felt as though bombarding her with questions was the best way to make small talk at the moment. 

"No, I'm an only child. What about you" she asked.

"I have a brother, but i don't see him much tho." 

"Really?Why not?"she asked. Did she not know that was even in a band? Oh, well i guess ill explain it to her. 

"Well," i began," I'm in a band call One direction." she nodded. "I've heard of that before." she said. 

"Yea so I've been touring with them and I've been away from them for a while, and i get really busy with recording and things like that. That's why I'm coming home to visit my family. The boys are going home also but they will come and stay with me and my family. Maybe you could meet them. They are great."

I  can't believe I just invited her to meet the guys. I loved them but bringing her to them would cause a lot of questioning I did not want. 

"I bet they are really nice. I'd love to meet them." Great, I thought and smiled. 

The rest of the plane ride we chatted but nothing major was said. She was sweet, but i felt like there was something more to her. I was determined to find out. 

**SOPHIAS POV**

Niall asked me a bunch of questions. I didn't mind really, I wanted to know more about him also. 

For some reason when he asked me why I was going to Mullingar, I got all choked up. Memories came flooding in. I was going to Mullingar because my parents died....not because I was visiting my grandma. I was forced to come here. Leave my so called life in Miami and come to an unknown foreign place. 

Niall didn't seem to notice and we kept talking. I liked him, I considered him as a friend and for some reason I hoped he considered me a friend too.