Chapter 5-Movies

**NIALLS POV**

Her name was Sophia. What a pretty name. 

The flight attendant came over with my food. Finally something to eat. I hadn't eaten in a good 2 ours, and my stomach  wasn't happy. 

She came over with my sandwich and pretzels. I hated airplane food there was about 5 pretzels in the bag and the sandwich was always soggy. A little gross but i needed food ASAP. I ate and was done in a good 10 minutes. Sophia was still reading the same sky mall magazine. I wondered if she had anything else to do? Maybe not.

"Hey Sophia i have my computer with me do u want to watch a movie or something?" she looked up from her magazine. "I'm ok. Thank you though," she said with a smile. "Well as interesting as those sky mall magazines can be, I'm going to watch a movie," I said to her. She smiled and said, " Hey, these automatic head massagers are really interesting." she laughed and so did it. "I bet they are...You sure you don't want to watch?" I offered one last time. "Sure, why not. I'm not in the market for a head massager." 

"An automatic head massager." I corrected her, she smiled her simple smile. 

**SOPHIAS POV**

Niall was sweet. He had offered to let me watch a movie on his computer. I guess he saw i had nothing better to do than look through the sky mall magazine. I said no to his offer because I felt like i wasn't in the right place to be using his things. 

We had a small conversation and it was nice. He was funny, down to Earth. Nothing like the snotty rich boy i had pictured the boys in One Direction as. He asked one more time and I gave in and said sure. 

"What movie are we going to watch?" I asked politely. "Well what do you want to watch." He sad answering my question with a question. "Depends on what you have" We were making no progress in our movie selection so far. "I have everything" He smiled. "Everything is a pretty extensive word Niall. How about something funny." I asked as i looked into his dazzling eyes.  

**NIALLS POV**

She agreed to watch a movie with me and we were now picking one out. She wanted something funny. "What about Just Go With It. That's a good funny one." she looked at me and said," Ok that sounds good and I've never seen it, so lets do it." I reached in my bag for earphones and gave her a set. I put on the movie and the credits started rolling. I paused it quickly. "Why did you stop it," she asked? "I'm hungry." i answered and she just giggled a little. "I told you love, I'm always hungry."