Chapter 14-Fashion

**SHOPIAS POV**

from: Niall

Would you like to join me for dinner tonight? xx 

I couldn't. I ditched my grandma last night. I responded and told him I had to spend the day with my grandmother and we could do it tomorrow night. This seemed ok with him and we made plans  for tomorrow. 

My grandma walked into the kitchen and asked what plans I had made. "None, today I'm all yours, if that's ok with you." She smiled, "Of course it is. But today I have to go to my studio to look at this season line. Would you like to come?" I was surprised. "I would love to!" I was going to an actually design stupid! I had to get ready. 

I went into my room showered and got read. I chose something trendy since I was going to be with trendy people. I decided on a yellow flowy shirt with cutouts in the back and my white shorts. It was casual and really comfortable. 

*

When we got there it was like a wonderful dream. Clothes everywhere. I couldn't believe my grandmother worked here. 

We walked in everyone knew my name. How? Well, I guess my grandma was their boss and she had said something. 

When we got into her office she asked if I wanted to look at the designs and pick out my favourite ones. I was thrilled and jumped right into the chair next to hers and started looking. 

Bright colors filled the screen. I knew I had gotten my love for colors from someone. Most of the clothes was flowy some had intricate designs, some had cutouts, some just plain. 

I picked out a few things and she dialled a number and was talking to her assistance telling her to bring her stock items. I wondered why. 

He assistance Felicity came up with the clothes I had said I liked. She handed them to me. I was confused. "Why are you giving these to me?" She smiled and said they were mine but first I needed to model then for pictures on the website. 

My jaw dropped open. Was she serious. I had always wanted to model but was to short. I guess this was my only chance! I headed towards the dressing room. 

I tried on a couple things, took pictures and change. I had picked out one fancy dress. It was beautiful. One shouldered, high waisted sequence on top and it flowed into a beige skirt. It fit like a glove. I matched it with a pair of nude stilettos and I feel in love with the dress.

When it was time to leave I had a new wardrobe, and an outfit for my date tomorrow night.