Chapter 3-Taking Flight

**NIALLS POV**

I was sitting at my gate just waiting to go home. It had been awhile since I'd seen my family with the tour and other band things. 

I just wanted to relax. Miami was fun, but a little hectic. Time to go home, stay with my family for a while and then off to do more One Direction fun stuff. 

The flight attendant called everyone to board the plane. I got up and walked toward the gate. I wasn't paying attention and neither was another girl so we bumped right into each other and I almost fell over. 

"Oh, my goodness I am so sorry. I should have been looking." she said to me in haste. "Oh don't worry about it. It was my fault too." I chuckled and so did she. Just then my stomach rumbled. "I think your a little hungry," she said with a smile on her face. "I'm always hungry love." 

**SOPHIAS POV**

The flight attendant called once more for boarding so I got up and walked toward the door. While walking i decided I needed my plane ticket, so i was rummaging through my purse to find it. *BAM* I crashed right into someone. Oh, crap i thought to myself. I looked up and it was the boy from One Direction. I apologize quickly thinking he would have been a rude rich boy. He just laughed and apologize too. I looked up at his face and he had the most dazzlings eyes. I realized i was staring when i herd a strange noise. I realized it had gotten a little awkward so I made a joke. "I think your hungry." I said trying my best not to look to happy. "I'm always hungry love." He answered back. 

I smiled and walked towards the boarding door. I entered the plane and had no idea where to go. I ask a flight attendant and she said i was in "First Class" having no idea what that meant i followed.

First class was apparently the nicer side of the plane. I guess they give foster kids good treatment. I took my seat in row 3 it was the end seat and i wonder who would get the window. I looked around but saw no one coming to sit next to me. i waited and dozed off a little.