Chapter 11-Dates

**SOPHIAS POV**

The next day I unpacked and Niall's number fell on to the floor. I picked it up and wondered if I should call it. He did say not to wait to long. I put it on my dresser. I would call in the afternoon. 

I got ready putting on my white shorts and a crop top my grandma had bought me. I can't believe she got me this. I guess she was cool. I also found an Iphone on my desk it said Sophia's new phone on it. Geeze she didn't hold back. Last month in Miami it would have been a miracle to have one of these. I quickly figured out how to use it and programed Niall's number into it. 

I went to eat lunch downstairs with my grandma. She was actually really cool. Not stuff and annoying as I imagined. We learned a lot about each other. 

She was a designer(no wonder the huge house) Her husband had died before I was born and the clothes she bought me where picked out by one of her workers she was very close to. 

I told her everything about me thanked her for the much needed new clothes and went upstairs to call Niall. 

**NIALLS POV**

Your phone is ringing Nialler, you better answer it.

I herd my annoying ring tone go off in my pocket. Louis of course had set it. 

UNKNOWN NUMBER the screen read. I answered hoping it would be Sophia. 

"Uh, Hello?" A girl said with hesitance, "This is Sophia." 

I smiled she did call, "Hey Sophia its, Niall." "Thank God!" she proclaimed, "I was freaking out i had the wrong number." I laughed, "So do you want to hang out?" please say yes...."Sure that sounds like fun!" What is there to do here?" she asked. "Tons!" I answered, "We could go to the mall, the park, or if you want to go to dinner later tonight we could." There was a pause hopefully she was thinking."How about we go to the mall and dinner!" she said with enthusiasm. "That be great, I'll pick you up in about 30 minutes, love." She said ok and hung up. 

I was immediately attacked, there was no privacy in this house. The had listened to the whole conversation and were joking about what I should wear and how I should do my hair. I loved these guys. I struggled to free myself and went to go shower and get ready. When I got out of the shower an outfit had been laid out on my bed. "Thanks guys. Its not like I don't know how to dress myself." I said jokingly. Louis emerged from my closet with my shoes. "We just want you to look you best," he said in a girly ton. 

They had picked out khakis, my "Free hugs" t-shirt and my favourite pair of nike trainers. I put them on and left the house. 

**SOPHIAS POV**

What am I going to wear what i was wearing now wasn't going to cut it. Hmm lets see what I have. There were various colored flowy shirts and some tank tops. I found a white tank that I paired with a pink high low skirt, a brown belt and silver sandals. I let my hair just hang down naturally. It reached my lower back and it was wavy. It looked nice, I opted out of wearing heavy makeup and just put on some mascara and concealer. 

I her a knock at the door. It was him. "Bye grandma," I said as I was about to leave. She walked over and handed my her credit card and told me it was to buy new clothes. I took it said thank you and left. 

"Hey Sophia," he said with a smile. "Hey Niall, don't call me Sophia it sounds so sophisticated." I giggled 

"Ok hmm what about Soph since Louis has already claimed Sophie." I agreed with Soph as I called myself that many times. As we drove I saw his shirt. It made me laugh. He asked why I was laughing and I told him that I didn't think hugs cost money. He laughed and said well when your famous they do. I could tell he was joking and laughed. We arrived at the mall for a day of fun. Or at least I hoped it would be. 

**NIALLS POV**

The car ride over was fun. We laughed a lot. She looked so beautiful and she wasn't even trying. I was excited. She told me she had practically no clothes as we entered the mall. I told her we would change that. She smiled and ask me to take her where I thought was best. Without thinking I grabbed her hand and lead her to a small boutique. She picked out a couple of things and tried them on. She looked stunning in everything from a simple t-shirt to a day dress. 

"These clothes look like they were made for you," I said to her as she twirled around in a pink flowy dress. "Thank you Niall," she answered with her simple smile. I was glad I got to see it again today. 

We left that store and went to a couple more before heading out to dinner. "I don't think we bought enough stuff," She said as she jokingly hit me. "Well it all looked great on you, so you cant leave something that was practially made for you,"I took the bags from her and carried them to the car.

She smiled and we drove to dinner.